Miscellaneous > Rants & Raves

Steve Stevens

<< < (2/3) > >>

Kim:
Whew!  I saw the Topic "Steve Stevens" and my heart fell because I thought it was going to be an announcement of his untimely passing.  So glad it wasn't!

Definitely an underrated guitarist for sure. Always loved his stuff.

rabidgerry:

--- Quote from: Soloist on December 21, 2017, 09:31:47 AM ---The SS heads are for his clean tones, the Friedmans are his dirty tone.

--- End quote ---

:facepalm: Jesus why didn't I listen properly!  hahaha  He told me that in the video  :facepalm:

Thanks Soloist, hullva rig though

--- Quote from: Kim on December 21, 2017, 10:29:29 AM ---Whew!  I saw the Topic "Steve Stevens" and my heart fell because I thought it was going to be an announcement of his untimely passing.  So glad it wasn't!

Definitely an underrated guitarist for sure. Always loved his stuff.

--- End quote ---

You know I suspected people might think it was a bad news thread but this is "Rants and Raves", not "Obituaries" despite so many good guys having passed away over the last two years (all started with Lemmy passing for me in 2015).

Steve is a live and kickin ass with Billy.  Coming to the UK soon also, but I wont be able to go since he aint comin to Ireland  :(

Peter H. Boer:
Very uinderrated guitarist IMHO.

I especially like his work with the Bozzio-Levin-Stevens trio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lImtP-3m-U

rnolan:
Great guitar player, always enjoyed his work, Atomic Playboy (I think his first album after splitting with Billy  :dunno: ) I enjoy allot  :thumb-up: , great version of the Sweets "Action" (Every body wants a piece of the action...).

Chip Roberts:
Everybody here needs to check out the "Exposed" album he put out with Vince Neil.  If you thought his playing in Billy was good, the stuff he was laying down with Vince Neil is UNREAL.  One of my absolute favorite albums.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version