Miscellaneous > Rants & Raves

Steve Stevens

<< < (3/3)

Dante:

--- Quote from: Peter H. Boer on December 21, 2017, 11:15:37 PM ---Very uinderrated guitarist IMHO.

I especially like his work with the Bozzio-Levin-Stevens trio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lImtP-3m-U

--- End quote ---
Thanks for bringing that up, Peter, I like that too  :thumb-up: :thumb-up:

MikeB:
Somehow I missed this thread when it first came up. I really enjoyed that interview. He seems like such a nice guy. Didn't detect any trace of ego. Great guitars, great rig,  fantastic guitarist. Thanks for posting that, Gerry.

rabidgerry:

--- Quote from: MikeB on December 23, 2017, 12:30:35 PM ---Somehow I missed this thread when it first came up. I really enjoyed that interview. He seems like such a nice guy. Didn't detect any trace of ego. Great guitars, great rig,  fantastic guitarist. Thanks for posting that, Gerry.

--- End quote ---

Yeah I'm going to back what you say up Mike as I didn't mention it before, but what a f~~king nice guy and down to earth dude he seems right?  Like he totally seems like he'd gladly stand around have chat with you and a beer may be if you bumped into him.  Glad to post something of interest Mike  :thumb-up:

Samuraipanda:
Steve Rules and has been such a huge influence on me as I grew up playing flamenco guitar too.

The Exposed album has tremendous guitar work on it. around the same time he did an album with Mike Monroe of Hanoi Rocks under the band name Jerusalem Slim. Pure guitar madness. I bought the Japanese Import CD of it back in the 90's and seriously still listen to each a couple of times a month.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version