ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note "Depot New Registrations Temporarily Suspended" Please see discussions for how to register.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Software for edit patches?  (Read 7888 times)

tompatheman

Software for edit patches?
« on: Time Format »

Hi! I'm new here and waiting for my Mp-2 to arrive from USA. I wonder if theres some good editor/librarian that I can use from my mac via midi to the Mp-2?
Link to any places with patches?

Not a mididump app.

Thanks

TF :banana:

Dante

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
  • Nothing more uncommon than common sense
    • The Best Cover Band In Sacramento
Re: Software for edit patches?
« Reply #1 on: Time Format »

If you find one, lemme know. I would LOVE to have this, but I have yet to find one out there for my Mac :(

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #2 on: Time Format »

There was someone who started to develop an editing program for the MP2 on the old site, quite a while ago, seemed to be getting somewhere and then just disappeared.  No idea where it all went in the end but unfortunately we didn't get the program.  We need someone who's a SYSEX head to whip one up.
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

Dante

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
  • Nothing more uncommon than common sense
    • The Best Cover Band In Sacramento
« Reply #3 on: Time Format »

There was someone who started to develop an editing program for the MP2 on the old site, quite a while ago, seemed to be getting somewhere and then just disappeared.  No idea where it all went in the end but unfortunately we didn't get the program.  We need someone who's a SYSEX head to whip one up.

I remember that - it was a PC-only type thing. That would've stopped me in my tracks before Mac went to Intel chips. Now, I can run Windows 7 on my Mac, so that may be a viable option for me...if I can find it, of course.

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #4 on: Time Format »

It kind of fizzled out back then, that was quite a while ago.  I seem to remember there was something for the MP1 also which did get done.
I remember also looking into library programs back then.  There was one where you could develop your own "modules" for it, they also sprucked that they would develop new modules on request.  But this was back when I had a Win98 box.
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

Sparker

« Reply #5 on: Time Format »

I used to use Midi Quest on a Digitech ValveFX, but I think you could roll your own panels/instruments if you had the time and patience to learn the programming behind it. I didn't  :???:

Comes with Win & Mac support though. Linky -

http://www.squest.com/
ADA Gear: MP-1 Tube Board
Pages: [1]   Go Up