ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Let us never forget our beloved founder - RIP Jurrie, we all miss you very much

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MB-1 For Sale >CLOSED<  (Read 4513 times)

BoWeevil2017

MB-1 For Sale >CLOSED<
« on: Time Format »

Hello all,
Parting with my third and final MB-1.
Done with rack gear and lugging amps and cabs.
I'm Here in the states, so would prefer to ship to the US only, but willing to ship overseas if my costs are covered.
These are about nowhere to be found anymore, so going to start at $325, including freight to the US only. I also have an ada 4-button midi switch that will go with it.
All reasonable offers will be entertained, as I have no clue what these are or should be going for.
Thanks for reading!

Bo

« Last Edit: Time Format by Kim »

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
Re: MB-1 For Sale.... No Mods....
« Reply #1 on: Time Format »

Hey Bo, well your other 2 old MB-1s are all good and happy here  >:D :whoohoo!: , they seem to like the climate LoL... One is in my studio rack and the other in my hybrid MP-2/MB-1 live rack. Both have MDRTs now so can run on 240v. Is this last one you are selling a US 117v model ? Does it have a MDRT ?
Shame you have to let it go, they are just awesome bass preamps  :thumb-up:
Cheers R
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

BoWeevil2017

Re: MB-1 For Sale.... No Mods....
« Reply #2 on: Time Format »

Glad they are being used and enjoying the climate!
No, this is just a stock MB-1, 117v for the US. No MDRT.
Will let this one go for a steal!
Just need a taker....

BoWeevil2017

NOT FOR SALE - Re: MB-1 For Sale.... No Mods....
« Reply #3 on: Time Format »

Changed my mind!
This is the pre-amp of pre-amps, and I'm not letting this one go!
Will be ordering the MDRT and Noise mod kit from MarshallJMP this week, and along with a new set of Sovtek 12AX7LPS tubes, It should be ready to rock and roll again!
This will be going in a shallow 6-Space rack, along with a Furman power conditioner, my G50 Relay wireless, Mipro IEM, and a pair of Boss SE-70s, one per FX loop.
I just modified both the SE-70s to a more standard 2.1mm power plug, and mated them both to a single, 65w, 12v AC adapter. Now, there is no noise from the two giant Boss wall warts! The new adapter is quiet as a mouse!
Really anxious to hear the entire rig together after the noise mod, MDRT and new tubes!

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
Re: MB-1 For Sale >CLOSED<
« Reply #4 on: Time Format »

Hey Bo, good call my friend  :thumb-up: :whoohoo!: (though I've gone with the Mullard LPs (surprise "not") in one of mine, very nice BTW....). and (now) both have MDRT  :whoohoo!: and run at proper voltage LoL... They are absolutely fantastic bass preamps  :thumb-up:
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

Peter H. Boer

• 2* MB-1 1*MP-1 + Jur's old Mod4Mk2
    • The Granny Attic

Changed my mind!
This is the pre-amp of pre-amps, and I'm not letting this one go!
Will be ordering the MDRT and Noise mod kit from MarshallJMP this week, and along with a new set of Sovtek 12AX7LPS tubes, It should be ready to rock and roll again!
This will be going in a shallow 6-Space rack, along with a Furman power conditioner, my G50 Relay wireless, Mipro IEM, and a pair of Boss SE-70s, one per FX loop.
I just modified both the SE-70s to a more standard 2.1mm power plug, and mated them both to a single, 65w, 12v AC adapter. Now, there is no noise from the two giant Boss wall warts! The new adapter is quiet as a mouse!
Really anxious to hear the entire rig together after the noise mod, MDRT and new tubes!

Very good youu changed your mind  :banana-guitar:

It is indeed the pre-amp of pre-amps for bass  ;D

While you're modding it with the MDRT, upgrade the opamps to BurrBrown ones. Then never look back :headbanger:
Nothing beats MB-1s and MP-1s with MDRTs

http://www.thegrannyattic.com
http://www.Illumion.net
http://www.sote.nl
Pages: [1]   Go Up