Miscellaneous > Discussions

Time Format Issue

(1/4) > >>

rnolan:
Time format Issue. You probably/may have noticed the time and date display in posts has defaulted to "Time Format" except for new posts. Dante and I are working on it.  However :thumb-up: I've discovered a workaround for now that will fix it but for you only..
Edit your member profile Look and Layout.  In the time format box/field enter %a %d%b %Y %I:%M %p (or click the ? button next to it and make your own combo, or select a format from the drop down list) then select change profile. You'll need to refresh to see the change BTW.

Dante:
Thanks for troubleshooting this, Richard! 

I was able to get mine to work the way you described. :thumb-up:

Now, to find out how to fix the default values for everyone

rnolan:
I tried changing the defaults, and saving/changing back, that didn't work :facepalm: .  I think there's a disconnect (config) to the file that stores the setting(s) (Theme ?) (which I edited twice and saved each time) and what's needing to retrieve it (it's looking elsewhere it seems ?)

Crabs:

--- Quote from: rnolan on August 05, 2014, 05:09:04 AM ---Time format Issue.   In the time format box/field enter %a %d%b %Y %I:%M %p then select change profile. You'll need to refresh to see the change BTW.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Richard, this worked for me!!!!

rnolan:
No worries  :thumb-up: , we have a couple of band aides LOL. Welcome to the depot  :wave:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version