Non ADA Gear > Rack Gear

I think I have too much gear now....

(1/3) > >>

Shibiwan:
I've been on a recent bender to fix up the pile of gear that has been lying in my closet for years, and managed to get a few pieces (MP-2, Studio Quad, Valve FX) restored to their former glory. Problem now is I think I have way too much gear now. Still have 4 or 5 remaining GSP-2101s to fix up in the closet.

I'm finding myself playing thru the rebuilt MP-2 more than ever, but still wanting to keep all the old gear. Decisions, decisions.....

Thoughts? Should I thin the herd down? If so, what would you keep and what would you get rid of?

....is there a support group for this disorder?  :D

rnolan:
(....is there a support group for this disorder? ) Yes, you're here  :thumb-up: .  Ahh, what to get rid of, if anything mmmm  :facepalm: .  Many of us here suffer Gear Acquisition Syndrome (GAS).  I spose you could argue if you haven't used it in years then it's a candidate to move on.  I have 4 MP-2s and am considering moving on one of them, it's got a US transformer in it which is of less use here in a 240v world.  You could maybe start by fixing up a couple of GSP-2101s and thin the heard a little  :dunno:

Chip Roberts:
I would say get rid of the Microtube and give it directly to me  ;D

Shibiwan:
I'll think about it if I can find an MT-200 at a good price.  ;D

Harley Hexxe:
You know,

There IS such a thing as sellers remorse.  That sets in after you've sold a great piece of gear that you didn't use as much, and thought you could get along without it, until you realized you couldn't. Now, it's going to cost you 5 times what it did before to replace it.

On a different note, personally, I prefer the tone of the microtube 100 over the 200. To me, they just have a better tone.

Harley 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version