Non ADA Gear > Rack Gear

Looking for something similar to the pitchtraq

<< < (2/3) > >>

rabidgerry:
I second the IPS33.  However it sucks that it always starts at preset number one.

I also have the rocktron Intellipitch which is truly awesome, bad rare as anything!  Super rare in fact.  Same guys who did the eventide did the Intellipitch.

bunkyloo:
Anyone have any thoughts of the digitech dhp 33 ? the isps  are about the same price these days. Any input would help thanks steve

Peter H. Boer:

--- Quote from: bunkyloo on September 06, 2018, 05:42:56 PM ---Anyone have any thoughts of the digitech dhp 33 ? the isps  are about the same price these days. Any input would help thanks steve

--- End quote ---

Love it :thumb-up:
Mainstay in my rack since mid 90's.

rnolan:
Hey Steve, not sure if you've tripped over this post (http://adadepot.com/index.php?topic=1090.0) The attached mp3 (last guitar solo) is MP1 with IPS33.  I think the IPS patch I used was a minor 3rd (key set Gm (smart shift :thumb-up: )), the same one I used for Highway Star solo (actually, I programed all the 2nd guitar Highway Star harmonies into the IPS, but there was no way I could change them fast enough  :facepalm: (you could do it with a sequencer just changing midi patches :dunno: ), so in the end I just went with the minor 3rd, (also works for Smoke on the water (for the most part)), and also this track as it's a Gm 3/4 blues thingy (I've never heard the original song (JB Lenuior), just made up my own parts)....

Chip Roberts:

--- Quote from: rnolan on September 06, 2018, 06:11:40 AM ---Hey Steve, I've used a Digitech IPS33 Smart Shift for many years, first with MP1 and later MP2, it's old but does have Midi patch change (although programs limited to 1-99), tracks well and sounds good.  It is mono in but has 2 channels out, each can be a different pitch.  I ran it off 1 Fx send and return down 2 desk channels (L/R) both sent to Quadverb sends 1/2), MP1/2 down 2 channels (L/R) L send 1, R send 2 and both send 3 (to IPS)

--- End quote ---

I had one of these for a couple weeks about a year ago, but didn't take the time to dial anything in and gave it to my bandmate.  I've seen a recent one pop up and am considering picking one up again.  I'm curious about the "Distortion loop" available via the unit.  Is there a way to patch this into the MP1 so you get a clean, altered pitch pre-gain?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version