Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Hi From Turkey - Istanbul

<< < (2/2)

rabidgerry:
Orkun on this forum is Turkish and he loves his Hair Metal/Glam Metal  :headbanger:

Dante:
Welcome to the Depot Hanneman213! Great stories, great to have you aboard too!

:waving-banana-smiley-emoticon

Hanneman213:
Hey rnolan. Thank you for your kind words.
Kurdish issue is very very historical aprox 200 years of confrontation, Its not about just '' killing somebody without reason'' in summary. Yes, there's a struggle for 200 years maybe more, with state (Ottoman empire and republic) and local fedual kurdish land lords. But last 100 years with assistance of some ''unknown hands'' there were issues in our independence war against invasion by Europeans. Last 30 years, Militaristic organization (PKK) established through kurds ( I call them terrorists) They tried to control geography with the assistance of ''unknown hands'' by also monitoring drug trafficing in Europe and Middle East. Its very very detailed and loong issue.

Unfortunately Existing President was biased with those ''unknown hands'' thats why he had relations with Those middle east based terrorists. And he is ruling over 16 years with nonsecular- ignorance supported motivation. Our lands, economical domestic factors sold to foreigners and we became producing nothing. And now we are in a terrible situation. Todays currency USD/TL 5.44 - Yesterday 5.25

rnolan:
Hey Hanneman213, thanks for that brief update, really helps my understanding  :wave: of what is, as you say, much more complicated (and I do care).  My ex wife is Greek, yet another dimension to it all  :facepalm: .Anyway, it's great to have you on here with us all  :thumb-up: :whoohoo!: ,  I/we obviously can't do much about the economic issues, but I/we can help (to some extent) with your gear stuff etc  :metal: .cheers R

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version