ADA Preamps > Original MP-1

Repair guy on The Gear Page repairing ADA MP-1 preamps

(1/2) > >>

Hamer95USA:
   Hello everyone,

I haven't been on here in awhile. I found this thread of this guy in southern California repairing or restoring ADA MP-1 preamps. Has anyone here colloborated with him?

https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/ada-mp-1-from-japan-with-love.1935219/

Guitar George

rnolan:
Hey GG, no I haven't come across him before, seems to know his stuff  :thumb-up: , good thread.

herbyguitar:
I didn't like hearing this part:
"The key thing to keeep in mind is expectations. These old boys contain many obsolete parts, so some repairs require a donor unit, whose parts may be on the way out, as well. I have a couple spare units for such occasions, but it’s only a matter of time until the party ends."

vansinn:
His work look just fine.

Dante:
Southern California (SoCal) is not that far for me. I lived down there for a good while and have a few friends I can call on to be my eyes/ears on the street. We can connect with him. Would be great to have him in here

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version