Non ADA Gear > Effects

Rocktron-Intellipitch-Harmonizer - Has anyone heard or know anything about this

<< < (2/6) > >>

vansinn:
Yeah, I have one (had two).
Look up ?' resent thread on his Digitech 2110. Those are build on the TSR-24, so the effects library and all are the same.
The TSR has an effects library, a routing and mix engine, two inputs, four outputs, and nothing is fixed connected; any effects can be combined and routed in any ways wanted.
This means you can have two separate mono-in stereo out engines, or stereo in/out, or one mono in/oyt + one mono-in stereo-out, or stereo-in quad out..

Still don't mean to OT your discussion about the Rocktron. Those of their devices I've heard have all been pretty pretty; just never heard the one you're discussing, so..

rabidgerry:
This must be one rare bird since no one has even heard of it.  Apparently these don't come up for sale very often which can sometimes mean they are that good people don't want rid of them.  Then again it might be shit!!

I got it this morning so I will try it out later on BTW.

Kim:
I don't recall ever seeing one either.  "Heard" of them, (along with the Intelliverb) but not seen.

Very curious to hear how this works out for you!  :wave:

rabidgerry:
I really didn't need to buy the unit but I figured it was really rare and may be it is really rare and worth keeping.  I love the IPS33 and I will not sell that but this Rocktron might also be good to own.

I'll get this tested out later hopefully!

Systematic Chaos:
Late reply here....
I had one in the late 90s/early 2000s.....
The Intellipitch was Rocktron´s take on the Eventide and is one of the most transparent intelligent pitch shifters out there.
Its basically a beefed-up Intellifex (the 90s almost industry standard guitar rack FX processor) including Rocktron´s HUSH (which you know).
These normally go for real major $$$ IF they pop up which is a rare occasion. If you managed to get it under 400€ you can consider yourself a lucky SOB!
You'll dump that Digitech IPS in an instant for the Intellipitch!

http://www.sevenstring.org/threads/fs-rocktron-intellipitch-intelligent-pitch-shifter-very-rare.10440/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version