Other ADA Gear > Other MIDI Footswiches

I got a MIDIBUDDY! (Still have questions)

(1/4) > >>

VoxG2:
    Well the quest is over! I found a pedal I can use with my MP-1. I do have a few questions if no one minds?

1. Do I need a 5 pin to 7 pin MIDI cable or will I need 7 pins on both side for phantom power? The pedal does have a 7 pin out port. It's the 128P (P for Phantom)
   2. What MIDI channel does the pedal need to be set to to work on the MP-1, I assume the MP-1 default is 1?

Again, thanks to all of you for the support...hopefully I will learn enough to help someone else on here someday! :-P

Kim:
If your MidiBuddy has the 7 pin Out, then a midi cable with 7 pins on both ends will work.
This Hosa 7 pin midi cable is what I use; I've had it for about 17 years now and still going strong.

There are DIP switches near the Midi ports to select the functionality and Midi Channel of the MidiBuddy.  If you don't have the Owners Manual, you can check it out how to set those switches HERE

Dante:
 :whoohoo!:

I knew Kim would chime in, gotta try one of those Midibuddy pedals

VoxG2:
  haha...oh you did, huh? Is Kim the "go to" Midibuddy guy? Thank you Kim! I'm gonna check this one out.

Dante:

--- Quote from: VoxG2 on March 03, 2017, 08:27:35 PM ---  haha...oh you did, huh? Is Kim the "go to" Midibuddy guy? Thank you Kim! I'm gonna check this one out.

--- End quote ---
Yes, he is our acting Midibuddy expert  :thumb-up:

I think he has a dozen of them

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version