Non ADA Gear > Guitars

N"G"D

(1/3) > >>

kawai2g4b:
Ok, I just got this in today but I'm really anticipating mastering this this when it comes in.  It's a Bunker touch guitar.  Designed to enable guitar and bass playing simultaneously.  After some initial experimenting I am going to hook this up to my MP1 and MB1 and into my B500B and see what happens.  And Peter, i have since found out since I PMed you that the control box has separate bass and guitar outs so my amplification options shifted to a dual setup.

MikeB:
Wow! That looks outrageous. What do all the switches do?
I'm not sure i can ever imagine mastering an instrument like that.  :dunno:

kawai2g4b:
Well I will say that I have quite the way to go to come ode to mastering it, but my keyboard background will definitely help.  As for the switches, it's a myriad of on/off, high/low pass filters and pickup switches.  I have to use a builder diagram to begin to even memorize it.  Unfortunately it needs a bit of TLC to get to full playing shape again.  The bass neck, while playable, is badly in need of a setup and I have to tinker with the pickups on the guitar neck to get output to proper levels (there are dip switches for each single pickup pole piece).  This could take some time.

Peter H. Boer:
Veryyyyy coooool  8)

:thumb-up:

MarshallJMP:
THAT looks special wauw !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version