• Welcome to ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear.

Need stupid little parts....help?

Started by potus2028, May 28, 2014, 09:51:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potus2028

Hey everyone....I'm in need of the two front faceplate screws for my MP-1 and two rubber feet for an MC-1. Anyone got any leads? Could use a few top/bottom panel screws, also...

Thanks.

rnolan

MJMP may have some bits ? send him a PM or contact via his site (http://www.marshalljmpmodshop.net/index.htm),
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

MarshallJMP

You mean the scrzews in the middle that hold the bracket,or the ones near the rack ears?

potus2028

The two in the middle. One of them is actually there, but it's not "grabbing on" to anything...also two rubber feet for an MC-1???

MarshallJMP

Well it seems like the thread in the bracket is busted,so a new screw won't help.Anyway those screws i don't have,but you should be able to find them in a hardware store,same for the rubber feet.I do have the panel screws.

RandallRG

Yeah Marshall I was going to say obviously if the brackets not "grabbing" the hole is "Stripped" out on it & it's very easy to happen on them. Those holes are so small anyway....time for another bracket or possibly a bigger screw that will grab if the threads are not completely gone on it? 

***By the way Dude....There not "Stupid Little Parts" if you NEED them...***   ;)

potus2028

Took a better look....the inner bracket isn't lines up with the hole on the faceplate...so even though the one screw I do have is a little messed up, it will probably work when I get i side and re-align the clip...still need two screws though. I'll see what I can find. No "mom and pop" hardware stores around here...just Lowes and HD....I'll see what I can find. Thanks guys!