ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Let us never forget our beloved founder - RIP Jurrie, we all miss you very much

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ADA MP2 for Sale. Comes with MCX, CC pedal, etc. ->SOLD<-  (Read 7628 times)

WAR_in_D

Hey guys, I recently picked this MP2 up and have decided to go back to a head/cab setup.  Great condition, and comes with the MXC Midi Controller, Quad Switch Midi Controller and the Continuous Controller Pedal (expression pedal).  I also have the cables, etc. for them.  I bought it as a complete unit off Ebay, but never even plugged in any of the Midi stuff so I assume it works but I can't confirm it.  MP2 has a new set of Mullard 12ax7's (at rnoland's suggestion) and I also have a complete noise kit I'll throw in with it.  It doesn't need the noise kit now, but I picked one up from MarshallJMP to have it around.  I haven't used it in a while, but the best I remember the pots might be a little scratchy but nothing some cleaner couldn't fix easily.  It's also the latest eprom version (1.41).

I'd like to get $400 shipped by U.S. Postal Money Order or $415 shipped for Paypal to a confirmed address in the contiguous U.S. for it.  Here is a link to photobucket for some pics:

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Stephan/library/ADA%20MP2?sort=2&page=1

Comment here, or send me a PM.  I figured I'd offer it up here before going to Ebay with it.  BTW, my ebay name is 4sfedmr2 if you want to check my feedback there.  Thanks for looking.
« Last Edit: Time Format by Kim »

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member

Hey WAR_in_D, thanks for offering it up here first. I know some who are after a 240v model although RG (in Ireland) runs his MP1 (110v) etc with stepdown tranny if you would ship there he may be interested.

But good price for any in the US who want a 110v model  :thumb-up:
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

Neal Saenz

WAR_in_D

BC Rich Guy, would rather do cash as trading through the internet can get a bit hairy.  If it were a local deal, I would definitely consider trades.

Rnoland, thanks for the kind words.  I went ahead and listed it on Ebay last night, just to try to get it moved.  If anyone here wants it though, hit me up by Friday of this week and I'm sure we can work something out.

Thanks again.

GuitarBuilder

What part of the US are you in?
ADA and Rockman Heads
Marshall amps
Strats and Les Pauls

WAR_in_D

NW Corner of Arkansas, about 25 miles south of Branson, Missouri.  Town called Harrison, Arkansas.

WAR_in_D

Been a while since I bumped this, but it's still available if anyone might be interested.  Thanks.

WAR_in_D

It's back on Ebay at $379..  If someone here wants it off Ebay, I'd do $350 shipped in the Con US through Paypal. 

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member

Hey WinD See PM cheers R

WAR_in_D

PM responded to rnolan..  Let me know if you got, for some reason it's not showing in my "sent" items.

Thanks.

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member

Hey WinD, yes got your PM and responded  :thumb-up: In your PM page, check preferences > settings and make sure the save copy to sent items is checked.

In case there's any issue, I'm in Canberra ACT 2600 Australia  :wave:

WAR_in_D

SOLD!!   Heading to a good home down under!  Thanks rnoland, it's been a pleasure.

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member

Hey WinD, no worries my friend, and thanks for the opportunity  :thumb-up: . My MP2s are breeding LoL, now there will be 4 but one with US power (the runt LoL).
Pages: [1]   Go Up