Miscellaneous > Recording - Studio Talk

Focusrite Scarlett 18i20

<< < (2/6) > >>

MarshallJMP:
So Harley, did you get it up and running?

@GB what daw do you use?

Harley Hexxe:
Not yet MJMP,

I took the day off since I was tired from work last night. I've been working 7 day work weeks for the last 3 weeks to pick up the overtime while it's available.
    Plus, I need to order a pair of 1/4" to XLR balanced cables to connect my monitors to the Focusrite. I'm probably going to get a pair of monitor headphones as well. I'm looking at a pair of Audio Technica ATH-M50X.

GuitarBuilder:

--- Quote from: Harley Hexxe on February 27, 2017, 07:21:43 AM ---
--- Quote from: GuitarBuilder on February 27, 2017, 06:51:25 AM ---Nice purchase, Harley!  I've got two of them and I know you're going to love it!

--- End quote ---

Hey GB,

Two of them??? Wow, I thought this would be more than enough to get started, with maybe an OctoPre later if I need more.
      Are you using Windows to run yours?

Harley 8)

--- End quote ---

No, I'm a Mac Pro guy.

GuitarBuilder:

--- Quote from: MarshallJMP on February 27, 2017, 10:53:35 AM ---So Harley, did you get it up and running?

@GB what daw do you use?

--- End quote ---

I use Studio One Pro 3 on OS X Yosemite.

GuitarBuilder:

--- Quote from: Harley Hexxe on February 27, 2017, 04:40:28 PM ---Not yet MJMP,

I took the day off since I was tired from work last night. I've been working 7 day work weeks for the last 3 weeks to pick up the overtime while it's available.
    Plus, I need to order a pair of 1/4" to XLR balanced cables to connect my monitors to the Focusrite. I'm probably going to get a pair of monitor headphones as well. I'm looking at a pair of Audio Technica ATH-M50X.

--- End quote ---

Those are very nice headphones; I'd recommend the AKG K710s as well for mixing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version