ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note "Depot New Registrations Temporarily Suspended" Please see discussions for how to register.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: What FX units recommended?  (Read 9805 times)

Iperfungus

• Methodical killers do good jobs!
Re: What FX units recommended?
« Reply #15 on: Time Format »

Gear Acquisition Syndrome (GAS) is in plentiful supply around here LoL  >:D .

:facepalm:
On the run again!

DannyjoeCarter

• Dannyjoe Carter
Re: What FX units recommended?
« Reply #16 on: Time Format »

Hey DjC, it's good to hear your experiences and a salient reminder to us all when we buy stuff.  It's not often that you (allot of us) can afford a bunch of different units and, as I said elsewhere, I didn't realise there were so many crap units being sold (and miss-represented).
Not to mention we all get to enjoy you purchases and journey (albeit virtually). Gear Acquisition Syndrome (GAS) is in plentiful supply around here LoL  >:D .

Well I'm very grateful for my benefactor and dear Brother Jason who has afforded me this G.A.S. journey! And I thought it was important to share my misery on many aspects of this pursuit. Things are great now but if I did not have my buddy Jason this would have been a real nightmare. It only turned out because we were able to buy so many.

And yes there is lots of ADA trash out there that dishonest, or unknowing people are selling and it's unfortunate. So I will keep everyone up to date and let you all know of what units I'm going to sell off and give complete details as to their internal workings and voicings and everything else related.
That's the beauty of this board - all the info and knowledge you all have shared with me so I'm am going to share as much as I can back  :thumb-up:
Owner of DeJayce Guitars
www.dejayce-guitars.com
www.youtube.com/dannyjoecarter
www.Faceb**k.com/dannyjoe.carter
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up