ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Let us never forget our beloved founder - RIP Jurrie, we all miss you very much

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Wiring Help (part 2)  (Read 3010 times)

Kim

• Administrator
  • If it's too Loud...you're gonna get more of THAT.
New Wiring Help (part 2)
« on: Time Format »

For some reason or another I cannot access the original "New Wiring Help" thread whilst Logged In.   :dunno:  In the meantime, here's Part 2.

After playing around with some initial pickup wiring ideas since switching to DiMarzio pups last year, I've decided on the final wiring job for my guitars.  Systematic Chaos found this one for me earlier, but I hadn't tried it out until just recently when I installed those fancy-dancy nickel covers on my Black guitar.  Loved it so much, I rewired the other guitar the same.   One difference though is that the schematic shows that the inside coils of both humbuckers are the ones that stay on (due to the fact that the Neck pup in the schematic is installed upside down or something?) but mine uses the inside coil of the Bridge and the outside coil of the Neck instead when I pull the Volume knob up....and that's just absolutely perfect for me.   :whoohoo!:

So, THANK YOU once again to Systematic Chaos for getting me to try some DiMarzio pups, and for getting an awesome wiring schematic to me as well!  :bow:

« Last Edit: Time Format by Kim »
Pages: [1]   Go Up