ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Let us never forget our beloved founder - RIP Jurrie, we all miss you very much

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: YOU are a MF'ing ROCK STAR  (Read 10725 times)

Chamai

Re: YOU are a MF'ing ROCK STAR
« Reply #15 on: Time Format »

......my cars will crap out anytime and modding cars is a money pit...

Yep, all done with modding cars myself.  I currently have a 75% completed Dodge Dakota Sport street/strip truck in my garage taking up valuable space.  It's been sitting in its current state of disrepair for about 5 years now, and I have no funds to finish it.  :facepalm: I can't even return it back to stock without spending more money than what I can spare.  No one wants to buy it in its current state, even at a huge loss for me.
So I guess I'll part it out to get what I can for all the performance stuff and junk the rest just to get my garage back.  :crazy:

luckily, im an all show no go kinda guy. until i get myself a proper car with a proper engine, it's not worth modding the engines my family cars.
« Last Edit: Time Format by Chamai »
ADA MP1/JCM800-- Fulltone TERC/ Eventide Eclipse /Lexicon PCM 81/ TC G Major. Marshall 9005 stereo/ (2) Rocktron 1x12 cabs
Amps:
Marshall JCM 800 100w on Orange 2x12
Marshall JCM 900 MKiii 50W 2x12
Mesa Dual Rectifier 100w on Mesa Rectifier 2x12

Guitars:
2008 Gibson Les Paul standard
2012 Fender American standard Telecaster
1984 Krammer ZX30H

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net
« Reply #16 on: Time Format »

Here most cars have a 1.4-1.6L petrol engine and most diesels are between 1.6-2.0L.

Well, here most lawn mowers have a 1.4-1.6L petrol engine......   :lol:   ;)

Hahahahahaha  :thumb-up:

@Chamai, nice cars  :thumb-up:

Dante

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
  • Nothing more uncommon than common sense
    • The Best Cover Band In Sacramento
« Reply #17 on: Time Format »

I forgot to mention that I own a 'poor-man's-Ferrari' (aka a motorcycle)

Started riding dirt bikes when I was 10. Kept riding all my life, I'm 51 now. Kinda never got into the reclining position on my bikes, and always wanted speedy bikes, so I transitioned from Motocross to Cafe Racers in the 80s and have been on crotch-rockets ever since.

This is Trixie, for when I want to go fast:

Kim

• Administrator
  • If it's too Loud...you're gonna get more of THAT.
« Reply #18 on: Time Format »

Started riding dirt bikes when I was 10. Kept riding all my life, I'm 51 now. Kinda never got into the reclining position on my bikes, and always wanted speedy bikes, so I transitioned from Motocross to Cafe Racers in the 80s and have been on crotch-rockets ever since.

This is Trixie, for when I want to go fast:

Nice!  I call riding motorcycles "Wind Therapy"   :thumb-up: 

Same here, started dirt bikes about age 12.  At age 14 I would "steal" my dad's street motorcycle ('78 Honda CB360 I think it was) and go riding when he was at work and I don't think he ever knew. lol  When he got a Honda V65 Magna, I had to stop taking his bike because I knew darn well that he would definitely know if I took his "baby" out for a joyride.  Besides, that one was waaay too much bike for a 15-16 year old!
Eventually I got my own street bikes over the years as an adult: Kawasaki 440 LTD, Suzuki GS1100, '67 Harley Davidson XLH.  Now I have a '95 Harley-Davidson FLSTF  FatBoy.   

Zilthy

• My Youtube Channel
« Reply #19 on: Time Format »

My happy little Beetle, with it's Fender audio system.  ECU, Intake and Exhaust modded, for around 300 HP.   Not a ton, but a lot for a Beetle.  Anything more would get way too expensive.

Chamai

« Reply #20 on: Time Format »

Here most cars have a 1.4-1.6L petrol engine and most diesels are between 1.6-2.0L.

Well, here most lawn mowers have a 1.4-1.6L petrol engine......   :lol:   ;)

Hahahahahaha  :thumb-up:

@Chamai, nice cars  :thumb-up:

thank you sir

my car is pretty trashed though. kids spill shit all and crayon the headliner. wife scratches the bumper and curb the shit out of my wheels.. can't have nice things anymore
ADA MP1/JCM800-- Fulltone TERC/ Eventide Eclipse /Lexicon PCM 81/ TC G Major. Marshall 9005 stereo/ (2) Rocktron 1x12 cabs
Amps:
Marshall JCM 800 100w on Orange 2x12
Marshall JCM 900 MKiii 50W 2x12
Mesa Dual Rectifier 100w on Mesa Rectifier 2x12

Guitars:
2008 Gibson Les Paul standard
2012 Fender American standard Telecaster
1984 Krammer ZX30H

Dante

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #21 on: Time Format »

Kim -

My dad had a Honda CB360. Orange and black. He rode it to work in the rain of Seattle.

Kim

• Administrator
  • If it's too Loud...you're gonna get more of THAT.
« Reply #22 on: Time Format »

My happy little Beetle, with it's Fender audio system.  ECU, Intake and Exhaust modded, for around 300 HP.   Not a ton, but a lot for a Beetle.  Anything more would get way too expensive.

That's probably the nicest coolest newer Beetle I've ever seen.   :thumb-up:

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net
« Reply #23 on: Time Format »

Wauw 300HP in a beetle  8)

Still own my Suzuki GSX600F (or a katana) from 91, but I haven't driven it for a few years now.

Dante

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #24 on: Time Format »

Okay, I know I'm bumping a pretty old thread...but, it's MY thread and I'll bump it if I damn well please - haha

Just had a BandCamp (aka rehearsal) with a band I'm going to be sitting-in for this weekend. They're great folks. That's probably my only prerequisite...gotta be cool. If you're a douchebag, f*ck you.

Anyways...the singer for this band is a bit nervous. She has no reason to be. She's vivacious, cool, super friendly and just an overall good soul. Yet...like alot of us (myself included), she feels a bit uneasy among strangers. No worries. She's a MF'ing ROCK STAR. Bar none. She's amazing. Great voice...incredible stage presence. She just can't talk to everyone without feeling uneasy. Dang girl. You got it goin' on,, and YOU have a fear? Wow.

Just making a point here...chances are, YOU are way cooler than you think. Don't let it go to your head, nobody's THAT cool - haha - but seriously, just be YOU and you'll be cooler than the other side of the pillow. She sure is, and she has no idea.

MikeB

« Reply #25 on: Time Format »

My mum says I'm cool. So with you,  that's two people who think I'm cool. Thanks, man.  :thumb-up:
I don't feel tardy!

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #26 on: Time Format »

Well Mike, I'll make it 3 that think you're cool  :thumb-up: And a great friend  :metal: .
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

Chucky

• Long Live JURRRRIIIIIIE!!!!
« Reply #27 on: Time Format »

So you mean... I'm a MFKG rock star? Weally??  :dunno:
EMGs suck my energies.

Dante

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #28 on: Time Format »

yup

Hanneman213

« Reply #29 on: Time Format »

Street/Office:Black Nike sneakers>Black slimfit Jeans> Hanneman name printed black t Shirt with Heineken theme>Oakley Half jacket 2.0 (for street use)
On Stage     :Black Nike sneakers>Black slimfit Jeans> Hanneman name printed black t Shirt with Heineken theme>Jim Dunlop picks 2.0 > D'Addario Strings > ESP Standart V Black>Fender Performance Angle Cables>ADA MP-2>TC G Major2>ADA Ampulator>Rocktron Velocity>Marshall 1960 A 4x12

« Last Edit: Time Format by Hanneman213 »
ESP Standart V>ADA MP2>TC G Major2>ADA Ampulator>Rocktron Velocity>Mesa Rectifier1x12
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up