ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Lets get Technical > All Things Tube All about preamp and power amp Tubes.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ADA MP-1 Channel latest news if any?  (Read 2590 times)

DannyjoeCarter

• Dannyjoe Carter
ADA MP-1 Channel latest news if any?
« on: Time Format »

OK Folks I did a search and saw from about a year and a half ago a few posts on here about this thing, who actually makes it since ADA isn't around anymore?

And is it any good? Thoughts -
Owner of DeJayce Guitars
www.dejayce-guitars.com
www.youtube.com/dannyjoecarter
www.Faceb**k.com/dannyjoe.carter

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
Re: ADA MP-1 Channel latest news if any?
« Reply #1 on: Time Format »

Hey DjC, ADA are back in business (http://www.adaamps.com/) and they pop in here on the depot from time to time.  Their current focus seems to be stomp box's, re-issue Fxs and cab sims.  Of course we are angling for a MP-3 or similar, there seems some intent and interest at ADA for this but it's a big (and no doubt expensive) undertaking. While being a bit on the expensive side, an APP-1 with a MP-1Ch in it's loop would be a very usable front end for my 73 (no master vol) Marshall.
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

DannyjoeCarter

• Dannyjoe Carter
Re: ADA MP-1 Channel latest news if any?
« Reply #2 on: Time Format »

Hey DjC, ADA are back in business (http://www.adaamps.com/) and they pop in here on the depot from time to time.  Their current focus seems to be stomp box's, re-issue Fxs and cab sims.  Of course we are angling for a MP-3 or similar, there seems some intent and interest at ADA for this but it's a big (and no doubt expensive) undertaking. While being a bit on the expensive side, an APP-1 with a MP-1Ch in it's loop would be a very usable front end for my 73 (no master vol) Marshall.

WOW that's huge!!!!  :whoohoo!:  I didn't know they were getting into it again  and thought that was another company using the name. I'm gonna have to check one of those out!!
Owner of DeJayce Guitars
www.dejayce-guitars.com
www.youtube.com/dannyjoecarter
www.Faceb**k.com/dannyjoe.carter
Pages: [1]   Go Up