Miscellaneous > MP2

Shout out to Leon Todd

(1/3) > >>

Dante:
For all the time I spend on YouTube, looking at gear...I never really searched for ADA stuff before. Strange. So, I stumbled across a guy that a few Depot members already know (I've seen SlimJim and Harley in the comments already, and of course he's already worked with MJMP, there are probably more)

I just wanted to give him a shout out because he does a quality job of representing the ADA stuff he demos. As a bonus, he actually responds to comments and pays attention to what people are asking for. Nice. Here's the vid that I ran across, it sounds exactly like my MP-2, and that's a hard thing to accurately convey. I think it's the most accurate representation I've heard yet. Kudos to Mr. Todd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gPl2jZ_LsA
https://www.youtube.com/c/LeonTodd/videos

Harley Hexxe:
Hey Dante,

I'm surprised it took you this long to find that video. I agree Leon does some great demo videos and he's also a super cool dude on top of that.
          I'm tempted to loan him one of my Classics just to see what he'd do with it, but I'd have to have MJMP fit it with a 220V transformer first.

The demo of the Dynamic High Gain voicing he was doing in the video is the tone I just nailed last week in the Cyber-Twin :thumb-up:  Juicy!

Harley 8)

rnolan:
Hey Dante, thanks for posting that link, I enjoyed it allot  :thumb-up:   The only thing he didn't mention is the cab emulation outs which I use all the time for recording, and they are also very handy when using a full range speaker set up (like when I use my messa P112 bass cabs which have a tweeter).  Well there's also the macros and all the CC stuff....

@Harley, I didn't realise at first (until I re-read your post re him needing a 220v Classic version) he sounds Australian??, and it/he just sounded normal to me LoL.  So apparently (from chats with MJMP) you can use a MP-1 220v tranny in a Classic (but not a MDRT  :facepalm: ).
@ Dante, absolutely, kudos to Mr Todd and big shout out  :wave:

rabidgerry:
I think Leon did a video on my beloved Peavey Rockmaster as well.  If not it was in a shoot out video he did or something like that.

I shall give this a watch, he is indeed good at making these videos.  I believe he made one on these fake guitarists who record everything super slow so it's perfect and then speed it up so they same like the most perfect precise players ever to walk the earth!  I never even knew that was a thing until his video.

Harley Hexxe:
Hey Richard,

Yep, He's Australian, and he's in Perth. If you haven't yet, may I recommend you check out his band, Ragdoll.

They're a smokin' hot Prog Rock band :headbanger:

Harley 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version