ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note "Depot New Registrations Temporarily Suspended" Please see discussions for how to register.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some ADA stuff at good price in Italy  (Read 3519 times)

jimnastic

Re: Some ADA stuff at good price in Italy
« Reply #1 on: Time Format »

Hi - can’t really tell if this is still for sale. Could you let me know how much you were thinking of selling for? Most interested in the mp2, and in the uk so will pick up postage costs.

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #2 on: Time Format »

Hey jimnastic, Iperfungus was just letting us know (back in March) he'd found them on an Italian site, he's not actually selling them.  I just tried the links, the site is still there (albeit in Italian only  :facepalm: ) but they all came up with 404 page error (page not found) so it would seem they are all sold  :dunno: .
gibsonrich (Jeff) has a MP2 for sale (http://adadepot.com/index.php?topic=2149.0) but it's a US model (as he's in California) and unfortunately you can't get a 240v MP2 transformer easily, so you'd have to run it off a step down transformer (which will work fine, just another heavy thing and added expense).  I have a US MP2 running this way and, of all my 4 MP2s, it probably sounds the sweetest, go figure  :dunno: .
Jeff said shipping to the US, but you can always ask if he'll ship to the UK.
« Last Edit: Time Format by rnolan »
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

jimnastic

« Reply #3 on: Time Format »

Ah, gotcha thanks! Yes, the 404 response was what I got, also.
I’ve become so reliant on my MP2 for gigging (a wide variety of styles needed which it covers better than my Line 6, a Jet city amp and the biggest pile of pedals) I’m going to have to get myself another.
I spotted the one for sale in US but was hoping to avoid transformer woes! So, hoping to find one in Europe (even broken!) as a backup, if anyone has something they were thinking of getting rid of?
I’ll keep looking...

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #4 on: Time Format »

They do turn up from time to time, it took me a couple of years to pick up some spares.
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few
Pages: [1]   Go Up