ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note "Depot New Registrations Temporarily Suspended" Please see discussions for how to register.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: new member trying to fix up mp-1 and started mp-2  (Read 10301 times)

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net

I have a both a 2 S1000's and 2 Digitizers, the digitizer is better sounding and when used in stereo it's AMAZING!!! It seems the delayed sounds are coming from all over the place. It's the best delay I have. It also give great chorus sounds !!!

bunkyloo

• Tones for days with my ADA's !

Thanks for the  input MJMP when I get it I will compare side by side.

bunkyloo

I'm sure this is not the place but I want to thank everyone who has helped me out on my rig.So since this is still introduce yourself i do have a couple questions how do I add an avatar and also how do i earn up in in ranks I am just not sure how it all works It seems i cant find anything on my  account page. Thanks in advance . Steve in souther california.

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member

Hey Steve, always happy to help, that's what we are here for  :thumb-up: .
From the Home page, select Profile > Forum Profile (Modify Profile menu on the left). Yo can load an avatar there.  What you put in the Signature field will appear at the bottom of your posts, most of us list some of our gear so others know what we have. From the same menu, Look and Layout, Account Settings, Notifications etc are where you set various preferences.  In the Look and Layout Time Format field I suggest you choose (stay with) forum default and enter this string %a %d%b %Y %I:%M %p There's a post about this in Discussions.  You can click on question mark (?) buttons in the various screens to get some help. I also select " Show most recent posts at the top" so new post to topics are on top so you don't have to scroll down to see them, makes more difference when the thread get long.
To climb the ranks - is about the number of posts you make.  I don't think any of us take much notice of the rankings.
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

Kim

• Administrator
  • If it's too Loud...you're gonna get more of THAT.

I'm sure this is not the place but I want to thank everyone who has helped me out on my rig.So since this is still introduce yourself i do have a couple questions how do I add an avatar and also how do i earn up in in ranks I am just not sure how it all works It seems i cant find anything on my  account page. Thanks in advance . Steve in souther california.

It's not too hard to get set up there, a little poking around and you can get the hang of it quick enough.  But, if it isn't working for you then we (Admins) can get it set up for you how you want it.   :wave: 

The Rank thing (as Richard mentioned) really isn't anything more than just for some fun.    But if you get put on Double Secret Probation then worry.   ;)

bunkyloo

Thanks for all the help on this stuff so now I think in I'm on the right track but I am now trying some things with the Yamaha mv802 first of all misplaced I'm sure where should I ask routing questions. I think this is likey a Richard question since he runs mixers in his rack witch I never thought of lol.lets do a new thread lol but where steve

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member

Hey Steve, Probably in Discussions or All Preamp Tech tips & support  :dunno: or we could add a new board for Routing and Patching if people want it?  Routing and patching tend to come up as a result of other things like "Got a new thingy" so I spose much of that commentary is spread around various boards as it's integral to everything.

OK Routing & Patching board added under Let's Get Technical (http://adadepot.com/index.php?board=67.0), lets see how it goes, Steve, you can have the first post  :thumb-up:
Maybe there's some posts Kim (the consolidator  :wave: ) thinks should move or get copied into there.
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up