• Welcome to ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear.

News:

Need a Schematic? Check the Vault *MP-1 Classic Schematics Just Added!!

Main Menu

Let's try a comeback!!!

Started by Chucky, January 14, 2016, 01:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chucky

Hi guys!

I havent been around much lately...Got stupid busy with immigration, wife, daughter, work, more work and some more work...
:crazy:
I've been thinking about the depot here and there nonetheless and I will try to visit on a more regular basis from now on.
I will post a few things to let you guys onto my current and general life statuses.

Hope to be part of the craziness once again!!!  :whoohoo!:
EMGs suck my energies.

MarshallJMP

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peter H. Boer

Nothing beats MB-1s and MP-1s with MDRTs

http://www.thegrannyattic.com
http://www.Illumion.net
http://www.sote.nl

Chucky

Now, for however is not too aware of my recent history or is not a Faceb**k friend (How's that?)...

I played Morocco once again from january 2013 where I stumbled upon this amazing girl in the first week.
She is from Bulgaria of all places...  :o
So it took a few days and we got together.
It took a few more weeks and she moved in my hotel room... (Well her employer also stopped renting out an appartment for her, so...)
Then a few months and...  :dunno: Oops!! She was pregnant.  ::)
Which was not planned at all but didn't feel like a mistake anyhow.  :thumb-up:
Then after 6 months of gigging in Casablanca, I found myself flying out to Bulgaria and got married to this gem.  :whoohoo!:

But also started the hellish process of immigration paperwork, money out of the window and infinite red tape.
But after 2 years of efforts, Zdravka and baby Claire-Demna arrived in Canada on June 12th 2015.
Since then some other paperwork and craziness had to be addressed.
Which explains a lot of my lacks about general internet presence....Here and elsewhere.
Guitar playing suffered a bit too...

But I'm slowing getting back on my feet, finding more time here and there for personal endeavors.
So you should see me around here for a good while hopefully.

Greetings friends!!
EMGs suck my energies.

rnolan

Hey Chucky  :wave: great to have you back around  :thumb-up: . And all the best for you and your new family !! Congratulations  :whoohoo!:
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

Chucky

Thanks Nolan!!!

I'm happy to have some time to dust off some ADA memories with good ol'friends!  :banana:

Found a proper picture of my new family set-up.   8)

Palm Springs commercial photography
EMGs suck my energies.

rnolan

Brings back memories, my daughter is 19, ahh, happy doting Dad  :whoohoo!: .
Cheers Richard (or R as MJMP calls me (which I quite like BTW))
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

Chucky

Quote from: rnolan on January 15, 2016, 11:10:59 PM
Brings back memories, my daughter is 19, ahh, happy doting Dad  :whoohoo!: .
Cheers Richard (or R as MJMP calls me (which I quite like BTW))
Me too...hem. Memories...Re-living them since my older daughter is...23!!  :amaze:
EMGs suck my energies.

Kim

Good to hear from you again Chucky!!

MarshallJMP

Claire-Demna,i guess this is a Canadian-Bulgarian name?

Harley Hexxe

Hey Chucky!

It's good to see you back here :thumb-up: :thumb-up: :thumb-up:

Congratulations on the marriage, and the addition of the two lovely ladies in your life now! It sounds like you've found what you needed to complete that part of your life. I'm happy for you! I look forward to hearing how your writing develops with this new inspiration to guide you.

Harley 8)
I only have two brain cells left, ...and I'm saving them for the weekend!

Dante

Chucky,

That last pic is awesome - your girl and her mom have the same exact expression  :lol:  While you're trying to be funny, they're not impressed - I love it.

Good to have you back, Bro

Chucky

Quote from: Dante on January 26, 2016, 06:24:20 PM
Chucky,

That last pic is awesome - your girl and her mom have the same exact expression  :lol:  While you're trying to be funny, they're not impressed - I love it.

Good to have you back, Bro
It's just that these bitches are posers...Too aware that a camera is pointing at them.  :nono:
What the picture doesn't show is the fact that my first daughter is taking the picture.  ^-^
EMGs suck my energies.

MarshallJMP

Harley Hexxe

I only have two brain cells left, ...and I'm saving them for the weekend!