Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Greetings from Poland

(1/3) > >>

Aelfad:
Hi,

I've been a long time MP-1 user. Bought an original unit (made in 1987) around 1996. It had v1.38 software until a couple of years ago when MarshallJMP modded it to the 3 Tube Mode. I've actually taken some time off from it replacing it in my rack with Digitech DSP1101 which is a great unit but I'm longing after the preamp saturation that I haven't been able to squeeze out of 1101. I still haven't made the change but the day is coming! 1101 will stay in my rack as an exceptional FX unit which I will use to control the MP-1 by means of the 4-cable method.

My other gear includes Digitech Control 2 foot controller, BBE 462 Sonic Maximizer, Carvin 100 tube poweramp, Marshall 1960 4x12 cab, and poorly Kahler-retrofitted LTD-207.

rnolan:
Hey Aelfad, welcome to the depot  :wave:

Dante:
Greetings Aelfad, and welcome to the Depot!! Sounds like a very nice rig  :thumb-up:

:postpics:

MarshallJMP:
Welcome  :thumb-up:

Aelfad:
Thanks guys! Actually, I was here on the board some years ago but I can't even remember my previous nick!

--- Quote from: Dante on March 05, 2019, 06:11:07 PM ---Greetings Aelfad, and welcome to the Depot!! Sounds like a very nice rig  :thumb-up:
:postpics:

--- End quote ---
Oh, As soon as I put MP-1 back into my rig, I'll definitely post some pics.
Also I will need an additional EQ to sculpt the preamp's sound to my liking. Without one,
I've always found the EQ section of MP-1 a bit crude.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version