ADA Preamps > MP-1 Patches

3TM Patches

(1/15) > >>

rabidgerry:
Anyone got any 3TM patches they'd like to share fire them down here :)

I'd like to benefit from others who have this unit and a lot more experience with it than I do

Oh and if anyone has any brown channel 3TM patches that'd be cool too as I am trying to figure out what I'd use it for.

Cheers :amaze:

MarshallJMP:
                     OD1 OD2 master Bass mid treble presence
Rhythm          6.0   7.0      5.5     9    -2    -2        6           Dist tube
Solo               6.5   7.0      6.5     9     2     2         6           Dist tube
Rhythm          3.8   4.6      5.5     9     4     4         6           Clean tube  (aka brown channel)

rabidgerry:

--- Quote from: MarshallJMP on April 16, 2015, 03:17:19 AM ---                     OD1 OD2 master Bass mid treble presence
Rhythm          6.0   7.0      5.5     9    -2    -2        6           Dist tube
Solo               6.5   7.0      6.5     9     2     2         6           Dist tube
Rhythm          3.8   4.6      5.5     9     4     4         6           Clean tube  (aka brown channel)

--- End quote ---

one mention of 3TM and your on the case like Columbo!!  :amaze:

Thanks MJMP I'm gonna try them tonight.  What the hell is the brown channel? As in how does it differ from the regular distortion channel?  I have asked before but you never said.  It just sounds like a dirty fuzzier distortion.  I like it but I dunno if I'd have a use for it hence the request for patches  :) 

MarshallJMP:
Like isaid Clean tube (aka brown channel).The clean tube on a 3TM isn't clean anymore but it will turn into a brown voicing.Yes it sounds more dirty,try it out,just change the voicing to clean tube.It's nice for those early 80's metal sounds.While the distion tube is more mid80's metal sounds.

Yeah i'm the Colombo of ADA,i find out what could be wrong  :lol:

rabidgerry:
Ok man, tried those patches.  They are cool.  and guess what?????????????????????????????????????

No noise, well there is but it's manageable.  Would you say these are heavy patches?  I actually preferred the Rhythm sound for lead also.

I haven't used the brown channel setting yet.  I like these patches for a lot of things I play.  Can't use it for all stuff that I play but I can for most things.

While we are at it.........got a thrash setting?  My own patches which I shall post I am not sure how to assess.  I just play everything with them.  But really dig your settings.

Over the weekend I will record each of your patches for you to analyse and see how they sound with my set up.  I'll throw in a couple of my own patches and you can evaluate :)

thanks columbo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version