Other ADA Gear > Step On It!

Other MP-1 footswitch options?

(1/4) > >>

odeonmaxx:
Has anyone tried the Randall RF8 midi switch? Seems it might work well. And has phantom power.

http://www.randallamplifiers.com/th_product/rf8/

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

This most likely has been posted before, but I purchased a power adapter from Parts Express for the MPC foot controller I acquired. 120-035 for the adapter, 120-086 for the tip. Unfortunately, the MPC was a complete mess and got my money back. Now I have a MPC I can't use. Anyone interested in parts? It didn't power on seperatly, but powered on through phantom power. And only 3 or 4 buttons seem to work. So I'm not sure if there is anything I can do with it.

MarshallJMP:
For me personally not good, there are only 8 presets you can switch,there is no bank up or down,no info about the midi channel it's sending.Looks very limited to me,for that price you can buy something better.Something that can switch at least 100 presets.Like the behringer fcb1010 which is cheaper and has way more options.

MikeB:
The Behringer FCB1010 also has a number of mods available that can further refine its usefulness (just check the internet with your favourite search engine).  I'm using the Uno revision and it's great.  There also a variety of PC interfaces that make programming it a lot easier.  My only criticisms are that it is a little bulky and doesn't really have that industrial feel that is comforting to have in a foot switch.

Systematic Chaos:
There´s a lot on the occasion market (eBay,.....)
"Old" Rocktron MidiMate, ART X11, Midi Buddy,.......just to name a few that pop up on a regular basis for small $$.
I recently picked up a Digitech Control 7 for 30€. 128 Presets in Banks of 5. Does all its supposed to do.

odeonmaxx:
I'm also only going to use 4 or 5 presets so only having 8 is more than I need. But I did want something smaller than the Behringer. and I have no need for expression pedals. I have an MP-1 to a Mosvalve, that's all I need. A pedal or two maybe.

Thanks!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version