Other ADA Gear > Step On It!

What the hell is that?! Possible "prototype"?

<< < (5/5)

vansinn:
Geez.. so many versions of what happened..
I'd almost (but not on oath) swear the above is what Jur told me about where parts came from.
Oh well  :dunno:

MarshallJMP:
Van I'm pretty sure this is what it is but again I could be wrong  :lol: Been a long time ago.

StanSki:
Wow! This is all an awesome read. I never knew all that stuff about Nady and Mojotone, the whole warehouse fiasco and stuff. I wouldn't put it past these conglomos to try to snuff a good company that makes a great product and holds a large share of the market through outstanding products. It seems in today's political climate, nothing remains a "conspiracy theory" for long as it is usually based on fact and can be proven with the proper methods.

So this little ol' pedal most likely could be a piece of ADA history in the development of the Viper foot control pedal. That's pretty cool.  :thumb-up: I'm going to find a clear display box of some sort to keep it in and give it a prominent place on a shelf in The Green Room. It's definitely an interesting conversation piece for sure now.

Thanks for the interest errabody!  :banana-trip:

MarshallJMP:
Well Stanski,thanks for posting this,now I know what the pedal I have can be used for.I had it for a long time without knowing what it was used for. :thumb-up:

Kim:
Some additional pics of this particular pedal I've taken for another member in a different thread.  Should put them here as well:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version