ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need a Schematic? Check the Vault *MP-1 Classic Schematics Just Added!!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Roland SDE-1000, Roland SRV-3030, Behringer 1602, H&K MKII  (Read 4286 times)

McLeanAB

• Adam's Music

Hey all,

Haven't been here in a while, as my tenure track professorship has had me sWAMPED!!!

But, I decided to play around with some vintage gear and it was fun, but gotta let it go to make some space... these were dirt cheap to buy on eBay, so make even ridiculous offers and I might just say yes...

Roland SDE-1000 Delay
Roland SRV 3030 Reverb
Behringer Eurorack 1602 Line Mixer
Hughes and Kettner MKII Red Box Cab Sim

Hit me up and give 'em a good home!  Again, ridiculous offers will actually be considered!  Trades too... any fun chorus pedals?  Or a Ravish Sitar?  Anything... let me know!
« Last Edit: Time Format by MarshallJMP »
-Adam
ISP Theta Preamp, ISP Theta PRO, ISP Theta Combo and Vector 2x12 with Celestion Alnico Creams, and Charvel Wildcards with EMGs!

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member

Hey McLeanAB, nice to hear from you  :thumb-up: so these are all US voltage (yes?), do any switch to 240v ?

Cheers R
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

McLeanAB

• Adam's Music

Hey McLeanAB, nice to hear from you  :thumb-up: so these are all US voltage (yes?), do any switch to 240v ?

Cheers R

Yep, US indeed... I don't believe they switch.  Stuck here in the US!
-Adam
ISP Theta Preamp, ISP Theta PRO, ISP Theta Combo and Vector 2x12 with Celestion Alnico Creams, and Charvel Wildcards with EMGs!
Pages: [1]   Go Up