ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Lets get Technical > All Things Tube All about preamp and power amp Tubes.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ADA Site backup - Drive Shipment  (Read 1486 times)

Duke of Metal

ADA Site backup - Drive Shipment
« on: Time Format »

Hi everyone,
Hope you're all doing well, staying safe and healthy on these crazy times we're living in.

As many of your are aware, Nick has been busy keeping the website/forum running and in tiptop shape.

Nick has been talking about having a backup of the website.  Nick and I worked together and we were able to find and buy a decent size 2 drive NAS unit.

The challenge became the drives to go into the said NAS.  I offered Nick that I would donate 4 of my enterprise class 2TB drives (total of 4).  Not realizing shipping from Canada to Netherlands for those 4 drives would cost approx $110 for 4-5 business days or $60 for 12-14 weeks or something that would take a long time. 

I am extending the request to anyone out there who's willing to assist in any amount of amount donation to help come up with the $110 so we can get these drives to Nick.

This is not obligatory but I am asking as a favour.  If you're in anyway able to donate any amount, let me know.

You can PayPal me the amount or we can do an e-interac transfer.

Let me know via PM.

Thanks everyone.

Cheers

Duke of Metal

Re: ADA Site backup - Drive Shipment
« Reply #1 on: Time Format »

hi everyone,
I am still asking for assistance from anyone who can assist with helping fund the shipment to get the drives to Nick.

Let me know.

Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up