• Welcome to ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear.

News:

Let us never forget our beloved founder - RIP Jurrie, we all miss you very much

Main Menu

WTB/WTT: Anyone got a Lexicon? >CLOSED<

Started by McLeanAB, August 02, 2018, 04:33:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McLeanAB

Howdy folks!

I've got a bunch of pedals and would love to know if anyone has a lovely old or new Lexicon rack unit they'd consider for trade!  I'm on the hunt for an LXP-1, LXP-15 (I or II), or the newer MX300.

Here's what I got:
MXR Analog Chorus
MXR Carbon Copy Deluxe
MXR EQ 6-Band
MXR Custom Comp
Keeley Dyno My Roto Tri-Chorus - this guy had the wrong power supply hooked up and started smoking, so life expectancy is very short, although still working like dream if you can believe it.
Pedaltrain 1 with Road Case

All in excellent condition... the CCD is brand new, only a few days old.

Let me know what kind of Lexicons you have out there in ADA land!

- Adam
-Adam
ISP Theta Preamp, ISP Theta PRO, ISP Theta Combo and Vector 2x12 with Celestion Alnico Creams, and Charvel Wildcards with EMGs!

McLeanAB

Well, all this stuff is gone except for the MXR Carbon Copy Deluxe... and the still functional Dyno My Roto.

-Adam
ISP Theta Preamp, ISP Theta PRO, ISP Theta Combo and Vector 2x12 with Celestion Alnico Creams, and Charvel Wildcards with EMGs!

rnolan

Did you make enough to buy a MX300 ?  I've been contemplating getting one, they look the business
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

herbyguitar

Anyone have any 'poop' on the MX300? I've been thinking about that unit also...
Jack of all trades. Master of none.
Gear List: Hell, it changes too fast to keep up with.

rnolan

Hey Herby, they look good on paper but I havn't heard one.

McLeanAB

Hey guys!

Yes, I still have the MXR... and YES, grabbed up an MX300...  I have to say, it's a great little unit... it's definitely not a PCM, and the parameters are somewhat limited, 2 effects at a time, or a single 'stereo' effect with more parameters.  BUT, the reverbs sound like a Lexicon, and the delays are excellent... you can make them very 'digital' and present, or very 'analog' and syrupy with much more control than a true analog delay.

The chorus, flange, phasers are nice as well... and it sounds KILLER in the loop of my Theta and cab...  I have an MPX110 and might let that go to grab another MX300 for a touch more control... love my Lexicon...
-Adam

rnolan

Hey Adam, good to hear  :thumb-up: , and good to know about the limitations, thanks for that (as I've been contemplating getting one).  Have you tried the pitch shift ?

McLeanAB

All the pedals are gone!  Woot!

Pitch Shift:  haven't really played with it much yet, but the detune is excellent... overall, I like this unit... it's nowhere near the high quality that Lexicon used to be, but it's simple and the sound quality is nice...
-Adam