ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Let us never forget our beloved founder - RIP Jurrie, we all miss you very much

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Unreleased Combos?  (Read 1244 times)

David Drake

Unreleased Combos?
« on: Time Format »

Have been off work for a few weeks due to reasons and I have spent the last few weeks searching everyday for ADA stuff. I have found some awesome gear in this time and have come across a few pieces that I have never heard of. I came across a 90s ish price guide where these were listed as upcoming gear. I tried to copy this info but this is all I could get.

Model:    Stingray Combo
Manufacturer:    ADA Amplification
Type:    Guitar Amplifier
Year:    1995-1996
Description: Power (Watts/Ohms): 120 - Preamp Type: Tube - Speaker Configuration: (2) 10"

Model:    Barracuda Combo
Manufacturer:    ADA Amplification
Type:    Guitar Amplifier
Year:    1995-1996
Description: Power (Watts/Ohms): 120 - Preamp Type: Tube - Speaker Configuration: (1) 12"

I just wonder, was this an idea that became the snake series, or did this line burn up in production and never make it to the music stores demo stage? I wish there were a few ex-ADA employees present like there were in the past, I have a whole bunch of questions I would ask now.  Also I had several good pics of a Cobra and Sidewinder AMP but the folder was corrupted along with all my snake series pics. This is the only one that survived. Top view of a Sidewinder (Lo rez pic).

https://www.Faceb**k.com/photo?fbid=10227356076836828&set=a.1252138712762

« Last Edit: Time Format by Dante »
Pages: [1]   Go Up