• Welcome to ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear.

News:

Lets get Technical > All Things Tube All about preamp and power amp Tubes.

Main Menu

Loads of patches

Started by steve, December 09, 2013, 02:38:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve

Plenty of ADA MP1 patches here http://www.stevenclifford.com/ada-patchbay.asp

Dante

Thanks Steve!!

Actually, I stole er borrowed all the Modifications from your site :) so, I owe you a big THANK YOU

I'll get around to posting them in time

RandallRG

Anyone else having any problems downloading any Patches from Steve's site? I get on NO problem but it will not let me download any Patches? Any Info/Help would be appreciated....Thanks! Steve \m/

Panagiotisrx7

I just saw this topic.
That's great, I just downloaded the signature patches with no issues whatsoever.

Can't wait to  try them out!!!!

Thanks Steve!!!!

Panagiotisrx7

I also downloaded both the Original MP1 patches as well with no issues.

Concerning the signature ones, Steve these are your approach to each artist's sound I guess?

Again...can't wait to try 'em out!!!

RandallRG

I don't know whats happening on my end?...I hit them & they just will NOT let me download? It asks me if I want to "Open" this file & it tells me "The application failed to initialize properly. Click ok to terminate application? This happens on all of them that I try to Download?  ???

MarshallJMP

RandallRG

Just want to Thank ADA Depot Member Darrald for sending me the Patches..I appreciate it Dude.  :metal:

darralld

RideTheTracking

Hi, I'm new and browsing around. I downloaded these MP1 patches, and they appear to be the factory presets. It's great how ADA went ahead and named presets like "Marshall" and "Rockman"!