• Welcome to ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear.

ADA MP-1 3TM Modded by Hairston ->SOLD<-

Started by tonkie, February 20, 2014, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonkie

Hey guys, I've been cleaning out some old gear when I came across my 2.01 MP-1. It was modded by Hairston WAY back in the day. How much do you think it's worth? Anyone interested in taking it off my hands and owning a little bit of ADA history?

It's a little beat up. A lot of the jacks had to be replaced, as well as the transformer. Everything works as it should. It's got some high gain JJs in there. Still sounds great after all these years.

Tonkie

tonkie

RandallRG

Hey Tonkie hows it going? Just wondering what is the BEST that you will take for it? You can p.m. me if you want to no problem? Thanks Dude & Take It Easy...Steve \m/  :metal:

tonkie

Hey dude, thanks for the interest. I'm not really sure what it's worth to be honest. Figured I'd post it here to see if anyone would make me an offer or appraise the sucker.

Oh, it's the US model. I'd be shipping it from Maryland.

Cheers,
Kyle

rnolan

Quote from: RandallRG on February 20, 2014, 03:04:19 PM
Hey Tonkie hows it going? Just wondering what is the BEST that you will take for it? You can p.m. me if you want to no problem? Thanks Dude & Take It Easy...Steve \m/  :metal:
Go Steve, your becoming an ADA convert/tragic like me  :thumb-up: I'd proffer that $250 delivered is a good deal all round (as you are both in the US). Cheers R
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

tonkie

Bump. I'd be willing to part with this for 250 including shipping.

Axemane

How exactly does this differ from stock ?
Does it have the noise reduction mod also ?

I'm curious about the mod4 II also.

Axemane

Is this still available ?

Tonkie....?

Tonkie...........?

Tonkie..................?

tonkie

My bad! Just got your pm.

It has three tubes instead of two. There's an extra gain stage in there. Not sure about the noise mod. I've always used it with external noise reduction thru the effects loop.

Tonk

MarshallJMP

Can you attach a pic of the inside,this way i can see what has been done to it?

tonkie

Sorry JMP, I've already got it all packed up and ready to ship...

tonkie

Sorry pbuddha, this one is going to axemane!

Axemane

Got it today

Can't wait to check it out  :metal:

McLeanAB

-Adam
ISP Theta Preamp, ISP Theta PRO, ISP Theta Combo and Vector 2x12 with Celestion Alnico Creams, and Charvel Wildcards with EMGs!