ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need a Schematic? Check the Vault *MP-1 Classic Schematics Just Added!!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where are they?  (Read 3659 times)

vansinn

Where are they?
« on: Time Format »

Seems a Bit quite at the moment; well, that's of course quite normal..

But I miss SAN, Zilthy, Gonadius Prime, Joey (4X12) - is he playing at all, or did his hand issue prevent that?
And a whole bunch of other cool folks.. :wave:

"In these for our countries so difficult tides, please use the paper on both sides.."
Unemployment isn't a valid reason - I sometimes have money for food only two days ahead :dunno:
As Peter said it when I was even deeper down: Let the Depot be your inspiration!  (or something akin..)

Kim

• Administrator
  • If it's too Loud...you're gonna get more of THAT.
Re: Where are they?
« Reply #1 on: Time Format »

I've been wondering about some people too.  Maybe Faceb**k took them away, but I know some moved on and away from ADA gear so they don't come around very often at all anymore.   And then Life always seems to get in the way, too.  Or simply goes away....it always will eventually, but hopefully not too soon. 

Zilthy

• My Youtube Channel
« Reply #2 on: Time Format »

I get a little busy at times with work, family, life. It's all good, I need to remember to check in here more often. :D

Soloist

• Take No Prisoners...Take No Sh!t
« Reply #3 on: Time Format »

Hey guys, I am still around. :wave: I have been tied up with selling my house and buying another. One issue after another, this has been the biggest pain in the ass I have ever had to deal with. :facepalm: My wife and I finally closed on the sale of our house last week. (we accepted the offer back in August!) It took forever for the buyers bank and realtor to get their shit together. Hopefully we will closing later this week or early next on our new home. Still using my ADA gear :thumb-up:
Live Rig:
Fractal Audio FM3 ver 1.06
Boss GT 100 ver.2.11
Switching- Radial Engineering Big Shot I/O v2 - Radial Engineering Pro D2 Stereo Direct Box
Power - Live Wire Power Conditioning Distribution System
Monitors  - (2) FRFR-112 Headrush Stage monitors
Axes - Charvel So Cal Pro Mod-Jackson DK2MQ Pro-Jackson USA Soloist-Ibanez RG3XXV
ADA gear: MP1- MP2 - MT200
Studio gear- way too much to list.

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net
« Reply #4 on: Time Format »

Ah great  :thumb-up:

Dante

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
  • Nothing more uncommon than common sense
    • The Best Cover Band In Sacramento
« Reply #5 on: Time Format »

I'm sure many people are just lurking, waiting for a relevant thread to post an opinion. No worries

FWIW: I'm probably going to shut down that Faceb**k group. It was really only intended to placate us until I figured out how to get this forum back. Now, it's become somewhat of a watered down Depot, with people trying to sell their wares. Not what I intended, and nothing I want to keep track of.

Either way, I'm sure the ol' timers are in here....even if they are not using their voice(s) all the time  :wave:
Pages: [1]   Go Up