• Welcome to ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear.

News:

Let us never forget our beloved founder - RIP Jurrie, we all miss you very much

Main Menu

Rabid Bitch of the North - New Video Release

Started by rabidgerry, January 25, 2016, 11:44:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarshallJMP

Maybe I gave it to you  :dunno:

Time of the year I guess.

So what was the best show?

Dante

Hahaha, great photo!! I love it

What's with the men's room door and a guitar without strings? I believe there are stories to be told

MarshallJMP

MikeB

Hey, at least they're not paying photos from inside the men's room.  :poop:
I don't feel tardy!

rabidgerry

Hey MJMP,

I think the best show was the one we had in Limerick Ireland on Sunday.  For three reasons.  The first, we played excellent and put on a good show!  Second, there was a big crowd and a big stage and great sound.  Third, the crowd chanted our name several times and also chanted for one more song after our set!  Incredible feeling to experience that.  After we were done it was like being a celebrity.  Had people coming up all night long wanting photos or just to tell us how they thought we were great.

However, the shows I played away from home were special and amazing also, but this was because they were part of an adventure in new lands and new venues with new people and the whole thing together makes that special.  I like being away from home, I really enjoy other countries and cultures now days.

Guy's

the place I played in Diest, and where I met MJMP, they had like about 10-15 washburn bass necks used as door handles and decoration about the venue!  Crazy!  I have no idea where they came by so many.  All seemingly from the same kind of bass.  Cool idea, made the place very hard rock cafe like.  Only with a big stage and great live venue set up.
"whadda ya want? we want Heavy Metal"

Guitars:1986 Westone Dimension IV, 1989 Korean Squier Fat Strat Silver Series, 1998 Korean Squier Fat Strat, MIM Fender Fat Strat - FR, Squier Stagemaster Deluxe - Thru Neck x 2, Squier Stagemaster 22 Fret - 1st Gen, 1999 Squier Showmaster - Anniversary Edition, Squier Showmaster, Tokai FV40 Flying V

Effects:  Ada Mp1, Peavey Rockmaster, Boss GX700 Boss SX700 * Amps:   Rocktron Velocity 300 - Koch ATR4502 - Peavey Classic 50/50
Cabs: 4 x Bugera 2 x 12"
Midi Controller: Behringer FCB1010

MarshallJMP

Quote from: MikeB on November 01, 2016, 11:49:12 PM
Hey, at least they're not paying photos from inside the men's room.  :poop:

:lol:

Dante

I woulda never guessed that was the handle on the door - lol - it looks like MJMP is wearing the bass! haha

MarshallJMP

rabidgerry

last show of the tour!  The most successful show also!

some shameless self promotion here as well!  It's a little hyperactive this version....or fast as f*ck depending on how you want to look at it.

http://www.irishmetalarchive.com/videos/rbotn-defending-two-castles-siege-samhain-20161030/

Guitars:1986 Westone Dimension IV, 1989 Korean Squier Fat Strat Silver Series, 1998 Korean Squier Fat Strat, MIM Fender Fat Strat - FR, Squier Stagemaster Deluxe - Thru Neck x 2, Squier Stagemaster 22 Fret - 1st Gen, 1999 Squier Showmaster - Anniversary Edition, Squier Showmaster, Tokai FV40 Flying V

Effects:  Ada Mp1, Peavey Rockmaster, Boss GX700 Boss SX700 * Amps:   Rocktron Velocity 300 - Koch ATR4502 - Peavey Classic 50/50

MarshallJMP

The version you played here in Belgium was even faster  :headbanger:

Harley Hexxe

For a phone camera, that sounded good as F**K! :metal: :metal: :metal:
I only have two brain cells left, ...and I'm saving them for the weekend!

rabidgerry

You know it's not meant to be a fast song, more medium but sometimes the adrenaline just takes over.

Hey Harley, that is good sound for a phone, particularly at that volume.  Apparently the whole show has been recorded but I aint heard the audio yet.  Sound man recorded it from the desk I think.  Nice guy, he did good job for me on stage , plenty of me in other words so I was very comfortable, and the sound of stage was also good.

MJMP we really played it even faster?  Boy oh boy!  No wonder I was sweating then  :facepalm:

MarshallJMP

yep you did, but the bass player was sweating a lot harder then you  ;D

rabidgerry

hahah there are two reason for this.

A) I am not as over weight as he is
B) I had a bandana on soaking up the sweat.

Believe me I was sweating!  I was still soaking with sweat so much that I had to go outside to cool off!  :headbanger:

rabidgerry