• Welcome to ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear.

News:

Let us never forget our beloved founder - RIP Jurrie, we all miss you very much

Main Menu

Music worth sharing

Started by Harley Hexxe, July 15, 2016, 06:13:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Hexxe

I know I don't seem like the type of personality who could appreciate this, but the music, and the musicians who play this are AWESOME!

I only have two brain cells left, ...and I'm saving them for the weekend!

rnolan

I new I should have bought some more tissues today. A great clip, thanks for that  :thumb-up: :wave:
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

PrimalScream91

Quote from: Harley Hexxe on July 15, 2016, 06:13:38 AM
I know I don't seem like the type of personality who could appreciate this, but the music, and the musicians who play this are AWESOME!

I seen this a few months ago, and I absolutely love it, I'd actually forgotten about it until just now!

I think that we all appreciate music that others wouldn't expect us to.
Guitars: Couple Gibsons, Couple Fenders, Couple Kramers, Couple others...
Amps: MP-1, MP-2, B200S, Couple Marshalls

Soloist

Live Rig:
Fractal Audio FM3 ver 1.06
Boss GT 100 ver.2.11
Switching- Radial Engineering Big Shot I/O v2 - Radial Engineering Pro D2 Stereo Direct Box
Power - Live Wire Power Conditioning Distribution System
Monitors  - (2) FRFR-112 Headrush Stage monitors
Axes - Charvel So Cal Pro Mod-Jackson DK2MQ Pro-Jackson USA Soloist-Ibanez RG3XXV
ADA gear: MP1- MP2 - MT200
Studio gear- way too much to list.

Kim

I've also seen that clip before, but it doesn't matter how many times I've seen it; I tear up every time I see it. 

vansinn

Yep, metal through the 50.000 Watt PA is great, but switch off the main power and boot the philharmonic orchestra, and you'll find this pretty hard to beat..

Dante

That's a great vid!

Here's one I dig, tell me these kids aren't getting into their school music project. Great teacher (even if you're not a Rage Against the Machine fan)

MarshallJMP

MikeB

I want to see the part where they all start screaming "f*ck you, I won't do what you tell me!"
I don't feel tardy!