ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Temp "Time Format" issue Fix in Discussions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ALESIS QUADRAVERB OR QUADRAVERB GT WITH THE MP-1?  (Read 4103 times)

RandallRG

Hey guys hows it going? I am just wondering how many of you have used the Quadraverb or the Quadraverb GT? What is the major difference between the two....Software versions or ? Is it a good unit to use with the MP-1? At the moment my Signal Chain is my MP-1>BBE 482>ADA Digitizer 4>Hush II>Randall RG100ES & I am wondering if the Quadraverb would sound good with my gear being that I am into 80's Metal? Any info from any of you that have used it or still own it I would like to hear from you...Thanks again Dudes! \m/  :metal:
« Last Edit: Time Format by RandallRG »

kawai2g4b

I would also be interested to hear, there is a Quadraverb GT resting in a local guitar shop that is intriguing me.
Pearce G2R with ADA TFX4 in loop.
ADA MB-1/B500B
And other non ADA stuff.

Kawai AQ-500 guitar, Korean Fender Lite Ash Strat, Electra X930 MPC modded, G&L L2K basses, Peavey T40, Fernandes basses.

darralld

Quadraverb! I've never had the GT. But I know it's not the favorite of the two. I believe the GT has it's own preamp. Which people didn't like. I had the Quadraverb. And it did work ok. But I think you could find something better. Colored my tone for sure.

Darrall
Pages: [1]   Go Up