FREE CLASSIFIED ADS > Buy & Sell ADA Gear

ADA MB-1 - Fully Upgraded (Sold :-) )

(1/2) > >>

TTP:
Selling as I simply don't play anymore.
The pre-amp has all the available modifications done in the autum last year incl. Noise Mod, Op-amp, battery and E-Prom. Old E-Prom available. All parts procured through this forum.
Fully functional off course incl. new pair of Tungsol 12AX7 tubes
Just mail me for full photo documentation.
Asking price: Not looking to make a profit but cover costs, so 175 € incl. shipping within EU with GLS

Kind Regards
Thomas

WhatsApp: +45 6120 9520
Mail: therkild110@gmail.com

rnolan:
Hey Thomas, a great deal for anyone who wants one of the best Bass preamps "ever" for a killer price  :thumb-up: .  I'm assuming it's a 240v model as you are in EU??  I have 2 already or I'd buy it LoL.  The MDRT replacement transformer (240v & 117v) is also compatible with MB-1 for anyone who wanted to use it in the US/Japan etc. and can be wired to switch between the 2 voltages (though most pick one or the other). The MDRT also opens up the dynamics a bit and sounds even better  >:D .  Also with the EPROM upgrade you did, the MB-1 responds to CC commands which is really cool.  And the Tungsol 12AX7s should work really well  :whoohoo!: , I put Mullard long plates in mine which also work well.

Harley Hexxe:
I'd buy it if it was set up for 110V. I wouldn't mind having a 2nd MB-1.

rnolan:
Hey Harley, someone should snavel it, it's a great price.  If you put a MDRT in it you'd be good to go  :thumb-up: .  Both my MB-1s have MDRTs, really worthwhile upgrade.

Harley Hexxe:
Richard, I'm not fully convinced that the MDRT is for me.
There are pros and cons to it just like everything else. The same goes for my 3TM MP-1.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version