ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Temp "Time Format" issue Fix in Discussions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Long time listener, first time caller...  (Read 2844 times)

WAR_in_D

Hey everyone..  Recently picked up an MP-2 (the second one I've owned) and found that it suffers from the dreaded "hum"..  So, my search for information brought me to you fine people.  Was a frequent visitor/lurker of the original ADA Depot website and glad to see it resurrected here to some degree.

Appreciate having this great resource back, and I'm sure I'll have some questions about the noise mod.. but I'll save that for another section more suited.

:banana-rock:

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
Re: Long time listener, first time caller...
« Reply #1 on: Time Format »

Welcome back, nice to have another MP2 user LOL  :thumb-up: Bummer it's got a hum, hopefully we can help you get that sorted out. Though hums can be a variety of reasons, not that the noise mod isn't worth doing, but it's quite a bit of soldering. So tell us more about the dreaded hum.
Cheers R
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

WAR_in_D

Re: Long time listener, first time caller...
« Reply #2 on: Time Format »

Thanks for the welcome!  Now that I'm back into the world of ADA, I'm sure I'll be hanging out here quite a bit.

Appreciate the help with the humming problem.  I didn't really want to clutter up this section with that issue, but I've described what's going on in my other thread.

Thanks again, and I'll look forward to whatever input you fine folks can provide.
Pages: [1]   Go Up