Miscellaneous > Rants & Raves

Motley Crue The Dirt

(1/2) > >>

bunkyloo:
 :metal: The dirt from Motley Crue comes out Friday On Netflix .I am so super excited the youngsters will get to see that Kanye West is not a Rockstar.
  Just sharing my excitement  :banana-rock:

Soloist:
Being a big Motley Crue fan, I checked out The Dirt the day it came out. It was good but I was disappointed that there wasn't anything new in there that I didn't already know. However those who dont know the story behind Motley Crue should really enjoy it! :headbanger:

bunkyloo:
I of course watched it right away as there my # 1 of all time for a lot of reasons but true a lot was changed or altered timeline was way off but I loved it and know that just about anyone can appreciate there antics.
However some idiots are already talking about how they treated women and partied. LOL just goes to show you no one knows how to have a good time anymore every one is way to uptight and on a mission to be politically correct. It all started with pearl jam hah. I even told my wife she could probably learn something from the dirt. (she listens to gaga etc).

Damn-Danny:
The Dirt was just great.
To one of the greatest bands, btw Metallica needed Motley Crue 's producer to really break trough :P :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:

Zilthy:
I loved it.  Crue is probably my number one favorite, and their music was the first I learned on guitar.  Although at the time I didn't know anything about detuning, and to this day I still play all their stuff in standard tuning with awkward stretches at times.  It did make me think of something though.  When I was young I sure wanted to play in a band like that and party like that.  Now when I look at it, I think I sure am glad I never did, nor could afford that lifestyle.  I would be dead for sure.

As far as how they treated women, I do have mixed feelings about it as a woman myself.  I get it, but I don't think it's as black and white as people try to make it on either side.   Well, I suppose there is Steel Panther for those who want that atmosphere still.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version