Non ADA Gear > Rack Gear

Dunlop rack wah

(1/4) > >>

gb:
Hi guys

I need help as dunlop havent replied.

Im tryin to work out whether this is an issue in the pedal or the rack unit itself. Hoping its the pot in the pedal.

Heres a video of the noise it makes and i no longer get a nice crybaby wah sound. Almost like the pedal isnt smoothly going through the the wah sound.

The pots are expensive to buy so id like to try confirm it first..

Just to be clear watch until the end.. the first part looks like its a button click sound

https://youtu.be/rw7_BWEYVHI

gb:
Also i took the pedal apart..and just turned the pot on its own with my hand and the click sound comes on at exact same spot. I also tried a boss volume pedal..while it didnt sound like a wah (maybe due to range or the pedal doesnt suit) but didnt get the click noise

MarshallJMP:
I also have one but I never had this problem, but it looks like a bad pot. Do you feel something when you turn it by hand?

gb:
No its quite smooth but its always in the same spot when i turn by hand.. i thought maybe the electronics in the main unit is reacting to that particular spot the pot is.

Hoping its just the pot..but its very very specific to one spot.

gb:
I tried a cheap 100k pot from local store and it worked better and no click..so must be the pot.

I just need to find a replacement or alternative to this

ADMIN EDIT:  Resized pic  C:-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version