FREE CLASSIFIED ADS > Buy & Sell ADA Gear

ADA MP-1 3TM Modded by Hairston ->SOLD<-

(1/5) > >>

tonkie:
Hey guys, I've been cleaning out some old gear when I came across my 2.01 MP-1. It was modded by Hairston WAY back in the day. How much do you think it's worth? Anyone interested in taking it off my hands and owning a little bit of ADA history?

It's a little beat up. A lot of the jacks had to be replaced, as well as the transformer. Everything works as it should. It's got some high gain JJs in there. Still sounds great after all these years.

Tonkie

tonkie:
Two more photos...

RandallRG:
Hey Tonkie hows it going? Just wondering what is the BEST that you will take for it? You can p.m. me if you want to no problem? Thanks Dude & Take It Easy...Steve \m/  :metal:

tonkie:
Hey dude, thanks for the interest. I'm not really sure what it's worth to be honest. Figured I'd post it here to see if anyone would make me an offer or appraise the sucker.

Oh, it's the US model. I'd be shipping it from Maryland.

Cheers,
Kyle

rnolan:

--- Quote from: RandallRG on February 20, 2014, 03:04:19 PM ---Hey Tonkie hows it going? Just wondering what is the BEST that you will take for it? You can p.m. me if you want to no problem? Thanks Dude & Take It Easy...Steve \m/  :metal:

--- End quote ---
Go Steve, your becoming an ADA convert/tragic like me  :thumb-up: I'd proffer that $250 delivered is a good deal all round (as you are both in the US). Cheers R

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version