• Welcome to ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear.

News:

Let us never forget our beloved founder - RIP Jurrie, we all miss you very much

Main Menu

ADA is ALIVE!! Well now, how are my old peeps? ctj in da house!!!

Started by chester_the_jester, March 13, 2014, 12:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Hexxe

CTJ! :banana:

Hey man! We missed your personality around here.

I hope everything's going well for you up there in the Great White North (Koo-woo-koo-koo Koo-woo-koo-koo... Koo-woo-koo-koo-koo-koo-koo-koooo)!!!
I only have two brain cells left, ...and I'm saving them for the weekend!

rnolan

Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

rADAr

Welcome back, CTJ! Still rocking your Dr. Z amp? Check out the new MP-1 plugin from Nembrini if you miss your old ADA! :headbanger:
ADA MP-1 2.01 Stock
ADA MP-1 1.38 w/MRDT+2.01 upgrade

MarshallJMP

chester_the_jester

I can't get over the prices of MP1's.. There is one for sale locally and the ask is more than I paid to buy an MP and ship it to MJMP for a 3TM mod and back. WTF??

chester_the_jester

Quote from: Harley Hexxe on February 13, 2023, 01:21:43 PM
CTJ! :banana:

Hey man! We missed your personality around here.

I hope everything's going well for you up there in the Great White North (Koo-woo-koo-koo Koo-woo-koo-koo... Koo-woo-koo-koo-koo-koo-koo-koooo)!!!
hahahahahahaha!!  Harley you cool ass MOFO  So nice to hear from ya buddy!

chester_the_jester

Quote from: rADAr on February 14, 2023, 03:09:41 AM
Welcome back, CTJ! Still rocking your Dr. Z amp? Check out the new MP-1 plugin from Nembrini if you miss your old ADA! :headbanger:

Nah, all I have left is a 65 blackface Bassman head and a 1970 Bandmaster head. Some pedals. Don't really play a lot anymore.  Mostly music production now. 

Search the net for https://www.matthewgrahamproductions.com/  I need to update the website but there is a lot going on in the back ground and might need a whole new site.  Working on sync placements now, just starting actually.  In talks to create a small independent label and recording company with a couple of like minded partners.

chester_the_jester

Quote from: MarshallJMP on February 14, 2023, 12:18:21 PM
Hey Chester great to hear from you!!
Marshall!!!!!!!!   Man, great to see you still kickin ass at the Depot brother!!

Harley Hexxe

Quote from: chester_the_jester on February 16, 2023, 12:46:05 PM
I can't get over the prices of MP1's.. There is one for sale locally and the ask is more than I paid to buy an MP and ship it to MJMP for a 3TM mod and back. WTF??

For real Bro. People are playing music less, specifically, instruments, and using more loops to make "music" and the prices of gear just keeps going through the roof.
Am I the only one who thinks there's something wrong with this picture? :dunno:
I only have two brain cells left, ...and I'm saving them for the weekend!

MarshallJMP

Quote from: chester_the_jester on February 16, 2023, 12:51:46 PM
Quote from: MarshallJMP on February 14, 2023, 12:18:21 PM
Hey Chester great to hear from you!!
Marshall!!!!!!!!   Man, great to see you still kickin ass at the Depot brother!!

Yep still around, they won't let me go hahaha