ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Temp "Time Format" issue Fix in Discussions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello from central Florida  (Read 3740 times)

Slimjim

• ADA Since 1987
    • YouTube
Hello from central Florida
« on: Time Format »

The JOY of seeing the Depot, immeasurable. Scepticism about the dates, is this just my imagination? Well let me register and see... (holds breath)

Nothing. (reading)

Let me try this HELP option. Viola! :bow:

GREETINGS!! I'm Slimjim, a huge ADA fan, and long time member of the forum from 2007, MDRT infatuation junkie, guitar player, effects lover, and general pain in the [you know what]! I can't tell you how nice it is to see ALL of you again, I have been counting my blessings and this is one of them!!

I have no new children, BUT I have expanded the rack, expanded the arsenal, upgraded the computers, added more speakers, mic pre's [the good news], SM57s and wattage! WATTAGE!!

AND I STILL SUCK!

Bah ha ha ha ha ha. Some things never change. ;)

I am anxious to dig in, I have a purpose, I can finally stop lingering on ALL OF THE OTHER FORUMS that SUCK, give up on the news stories, forget about politics, crash courses, seminars, guitar sites, mod sites, engineering details and JUST FOCUS on F U N.

So KIND REGARDS to all, PEACE and PROSPERITY. ~Jim, hereby and henceforth referred to as Slimjim!  :banana:
Les Paul Traditional, ES-335 Lemonburst, Explorer 120, Ibanez UV77 SVR, Suhr PT Sig Std, Rickenbacker 620-12, ESP E-II M-II, Fender H.E.R. Stratocaster, Xaviere XV-900, Buscarino,  
Peavey Classic 50/50, Mesa Stereo 2:100, Marshall EL34 50/50, Marshall JMP, Victoria Sovereign, Victoria Victorilux
________
Sound Sculpture Switchblade GL (x2), Eventide Orville, Eventide H8000fw, TC Electronic 1210, Great River MP2-NV, Phoenix Audio DRS-Q4, Dave Hill Designs Europa 1(x2), UK Sound 1173
_______
Fireface UC, Fireface UFX, Hosa Format Converters
______
Fishman Tripleplay, Spectrasonics Keyscape, Omnisphere, Italo DeAngelis Sound Library
_____
Surface Pro 4, FL Studio 20, EZD2.0, Fabfilter ProQ2, Gullfoss, Waves CLA-3A, CLA-2A, CLA-76, API-2500, SSL G-Series Comp

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
Re: Hello from central Florida
« Reply #1 on: Time Format »

Hey Slimjim, great to have you back mmm forward mmm whatever  :thumb-up: .  We've manged a few posts since Dante bought the site back to life, plenty to read and stick your 2 cents worth in (I notice you started already  :whoohoo!: ).

Cheers R
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net
« Reply #2 on: Time Format »

First SJ, glad to have you back on board  :thumb-up:

And man wauw ,what a introduction, love it  8)

It seems all the old members are finding their way back to the depot.

Harley Hexxe

• Superhero Member
« Reply #3 on: Time Format »

Hey Slimjim,

Welcome back to the Depot! You make a good entrance bro :thumb-up:

Agreed with MJMP, it's good to see the old guard find their way back here.

Harley 8)
I only have two brain cells left, ...and I'm saving them for the weekend!

Dante

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
  • Nothing more uncommon than common sense
    • The Best Cover Band In Sacramento
« Reply #4 on: Time Format »

Hot DAMN SlimJim's back

Welcome! Good to see you again man, do NOT be a stranger, have a banana :waving-banana-smiley-emoticon
Pages: [1]   Go Up