ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Temp "Time Format" issue Fix in Discussions

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Rabid Bitch of the North - New Video Release  (Read 46158 times)

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
    • Rabid Bitch of the North band facebook
Re: Rabid Bitch of the North - New Video Release
« Reply #15 on: Time Format »

man he still looks cool!  I see faint eyebrows. All the years of Pyros have caught up with his eyebrows and hair,  it's nearly gone from the sparks!!  hahaha thanks man for compliments!  Appreciate it.

I love Venom.  I play at the same festival as Cronos' Venom in August!  Probably will not meet him.  But if I do I try get an autograph.
"whadda ya want? we want Heavy Metal"

Guitars:1986 Westone Dimension IV, 1989 Korean Squier Fat Strat Silver Series, 1998 Korean Squier Fat Strat, MIM Fender Fat Strat - FR, Squier Stagemaster Deluxe - Thru Neck x 2, Squier Stagemaster 22 Fret - 1st Gen, 1999 Squier Showmaster - Anniversary Edition, Squier Showmaster, Tokai FV40 Flying V

Effects:  Ada Mp1, Peavey Rockmaster, Boss GX700 Boss SX700 * Amps:   Rocktron Velocity 300 - Koch ATR4502 - Peavey Classic 50/50
Cabs: 4 x Bugera 2 x 12"
Midi Controller: Behringer FCB1010

tomy

• "To loose means trouble, to win pays double"
« Reply #16 on: Time Format »

Men... your singer is way up high. Does he sing like that the whole gig ? Do you have other material to listen ?  as bass player i have a Rick 4001 ('79) like your singer/bassist,  mine is red burgundy  like Cliff Burton
"As far back as I can remember,  I've always wanted to be a  gangster..."

ARSENAL :
https://fr.audiofanzine.com/membres/885047/products/

Kim

• Administrator
  • If it's too Loud...you're gonna get more of THAT.
« Reply #17 on: Time Format »

LOVED IT!!    :metal:
Definitely want to hear more of that.   :thumb-up:

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #18 on: Time Format »

Hey RG, very cool my friend  :thumb-up: this may sell a few turntables as well. I like the final mix, sounded great  :metal:
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
« Reply #19 on: Time Format »

Men... your singer is way up high. Does he sing like that the whole gig ? Do you have other material to listen ?  as bass player i have a Rick 4001 ('79) like your singer/bassist,  mine is red burgundy  like Cliff Burton

He sings like that most of the show yes.  Songs vary  I guess so some material has lower stuff using different ranges.  Some mid range stuff some lower (not too low.)  It's actually a Rickenbacker copy, called "Rockinbetter".  The rumour is these are made by Tokai, but I have heard this is not true.  They may be possible made in a factory where Tokai guitars are made though.  I have to be honest, it's a quality instrument.  Proper contruction.  I shielded it a while back.  I thought perhaps the pickups where shit but I have now discovered that the room we practice in just has awful noise coming through the mains (see in the rack forum the discussion about power conditioners).

We have a lot more material yes.  Only the B side of this single is of equal quality.  Everything else is raw live stuff or an early studio style recordings.  It's taken a long time to get the music sounding the way it does now.  Largely because of time and money, but I think I am getting there with production.

LOVED IT!!    :metal:
Definitely want to hear more of that.   :thumb-up:
  Thanks Kim appreciate that man  ;D

Hey RG, very cool my friend  :thumb-up: this may sell a few turntables as well. I like the final mix, sounded great  :metal:

Thank RN, it took a long time lol but it's a stepping stone right?  The next recordings are hopefully even better, certainly no worse  :whoohoo!:
Looking forward to using some different gear on the newer recordings.

Guitars:1986 Westone Dimension IV, 1989 Korean Squier Fat Strat Silver Series, 1998 Korean Squier Fat Strat, MIM Fender Fat Strat - FR, Squier Stagemaster Deluxe - Thru Neck x 2, Squier Stagemaster 22 Fret - 1st Gen, 1999 Squier Showmaster - Anniversary Edition, Squier Showmaster, Tokai FV40 Flying V

Effects:  Ada Mp1, Peavey Rockmaster, Boss GX700 Boss SX700 * Amps:   Rocktron Velocity 300 - Koch ATR4502 - Peavey Classic 50/50

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net
« Reply #20 on: Time Format »

Hey RG,was just kidding about the beard  :lol: like you say metal is all in the mind and the heart!!! The beard is optional  :P

But again good song,keep up the good work!!

tomy

« Reply #21 on: Time Format »

ok, So you, guys keep working. As I read on metalireland, sounds good for for you. you'are on the good way !

ARSENAL :

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
« Reply #22 on: Time Format »

Hey RG,was just kidding about the beard  :lol: like you say metal is all in the mind and the heart!!! The beard is optional  :P

But again good song,keep up the good work!!

lol thanks man, I was having a pretend tantrum  :lol:  And of course the good work will be kept up  :thumb-up:

ok, So you, guys keep working. As I read on metalireland, sounds good for for you. you'are on the good way !

well I hope so man, we try our best

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #23 on: Time Format »

Hey RG, lots of support from me  :thumb-up: , you guys are great and you are a really good contributor to our forum  :bow: (BTW I plan to have a drink and a jam with you at some point  :wave: ).
Best R

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
« Reply #24 on: Time Format »

Well all and any support is most welcome.  It's amazing the positive reaction we are getting from everyone.   Makes me so happy.

Fly me over to Austrailia man and I'll "have a drink on you (me)"  see what I did there lol

That would be cool man.  I'd like to visit sometime, may be visit some of the places in Mad Max or something.  I'm a big fan of the original 3 movies.  Not watched the new one.

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #25 on: Time Format »

Hey RG, I'm yet to see the new Mad Max flick. Anytime you can make it I'm here and would love to have a drink (and a good jam  >:D )

Chucky

• Long Live JURRRRIIIIIIE!!!!
« Reply #26 on: Time Format »

Great video!  :thumb-up: :thumb-up: :thumb-up:

It's great to see you have a project to enjoy with folks!!
But the moustache has to go.  :nono:

I'm really not into metal anymore...But I can appreciate when people put in the effort
and make something worthy. Sounds good!!!
You guys are on the right path! Keep it up!  :banana:
EMGs suck my energies.

MikeB

« Reply #27 on: Time Format »

Hey Gerry,
Great song.  I also took the liberty of checking out some of your other youtube clips.  Very cool.  I like the Zappa look.  Anytime you guys want to tour Australia I will come and check you out.  Not sure about drinking with you, though.  Over the years, I have developed a healthy dose of trepidation about drinking with the Irish.
I think the most recent Mad Max was filmed in Namibia, because the usual Aussie location was too green on account of recent rain.  As it is again now.  The first three were filmed out near Broken Hill.  I have been there and I can tell you that it is a hell of a long way to go to see not much of anything.  However, if lots of nothing is your cup of tea, then that place has it in spades!
Looking forward to your next video.
Mike.
I don't feel tardy!

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #28 on: Time Format »

Hey Mike, I think we could hold our own with the drinking LoL.
RG, It is indeed a decent drive to broken hill (https://www.google.com.au/maps/dir/Canberra+ACT/Broken+Hill+NSW/@-33.3087046,140.768827,6z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m14!4m13!1m5!1m1!1s0x6b164d69b05c9021:0x500ea6ea7695660!2m2!1d149.1286843!2d-35.2819998!1m5!1m1!1s0x6aef3360de52c2cd:0x40609b490440170!2m2!1d141.4651361!2d-31.9558583!3e0). I drove that way back from Adelaide once, and once was enough  :thumb-up:

tomy

« Reply #29 on: Time Format »

Hey AWESOME.... the 3 pieces LP is on Google store.

See ! You're gonna play on Esp guitar soon like Kirk WhaWhammet :lol:

ARSENAL :
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up