ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Temp "Time Format" issue Fix in Discussions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: RANDALL RG100ES 1988!! ->SOLD<-  (Read 5391 times)

RandallRG

RANDALL RG100ES 1988!! ->SOLD<-
« on: Time Format »

Hey Dudes hows it going? I wanted to kind of Test" the waters around here & see if anyone might be interested in my Randall. Some of you already know that besides me Fastly becoming a ADA MP-1 "Freak" I am most Definitely a 80's M-E-T-A-L Head & a Randall Solid State "Freak"!!  :metal: I have a few Randall's & this one is a 88' Zebra Tolexed version that Randall did for C.C. Deville from Poison back in the day. Everything works great with this Amp & it has NO issues @ all! It's one of if not the BEST Solid State Head ever produced! It's 150 Watts (2) Channel Solid State & IT CRANKS! The Distortion is KILLER & the Clean Channel sounds & takes pedals great! It DOES NOT come with the very hard to find Randall FS-5 Foot Switch (Most of the time they are For Sale w/o the F/S) but you don't need one because it's been modified & has a toggle switch mounted on the back (check out the picture) that changes the Channels! The Tolex has a couple of small stains/tears on it (From the Previous Owner) which are normal from a 26yr old Amp. Dime (May He R.I.P.) used the RG100ES back in the day & made it pretty well known. One just sold on the Bay for $500 Plus Shipping. I will take $500 O.B.O. & Buyer to pay for the Shipping charges. From what I understand the "Zebra" tolexed Heads are kind of on the "Rare" side & are getting hard to find! Anyway if you have any questions Etc just message me here & I will get back with you A.S.A.P.! Thanks again for looking & everyone Take It Easy....Steve \m/

« Last Edit: Time Format by Kim »

RandallRG

Re: RANDALL RG100ES 1988!!
« Reply #1 on: Time Format »

S-O-L-D!  :metal:
Pages: [1]   Go Up