ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Temp "Time Format" issue Fix in Discussions

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Part 2  (Read 38379 times)

Harley Hexxe

• Superhero Member
Re: Part 2
« Reply #45 on: Time Format »

:lol:
I only have two brain cells left, ...and I'm saving them for the weekend!

Dante

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
  • Nothing more uncommon than common sense
    • The Best Cover Band In Sacramento
« Reply #46 on: Time Format »

:lol: :poop: O0  :canadian-flag-banana-smiley-e

translation: haha, that shit is cooler than Canadian bananas

(shout out to Chucky whats-her-name)

Kim

• Administrator
  • If it's too Loud...you're gonna get more of THAT.
« Reply #47 on: Time Format »

C, E-flat, and G go into a bar. The bartender says, "Sorry, but we don't serve minors." So E-flat leaves, and C and G have an open fifth between them.

After a few drinks, the fifth is diminished, and G is out flat. F comes in and tries to augment the situation, but is not sharp enough.
D comes in and heads for the bathroom, saying, "Excuse me; I'll just be a second."

Then A comes in, but the bartender is not convinced that this relative of C is not a minor.

Then the bartender notices B-flat hiding at the end of the bar and says, "Get out! You're the seventh minor I've found in this bar tonight."

E-flat comes back the next night in a three-piece suit with nicely shined shoes.

The bartender says, "You're looking sharp tonight. Come on in, this could be a major development."

Sure enough, E-flat soon takes off his suit and everything else, and is au natural.

Eventually C sobers up and realizes in horror that he's under a rest.

C is brought to trial, found guilty of contributing to the diminution of a minor, and is sentenced to 10 years of D.S. without Coda at an upscale correctional facility.

Kim

• Administrator
« Reply #48 on: Time Format »

Kim

• Administrator
« Reply #49 on: Time Format »

Harley Hexxe

• Superhero Member
« Reply #50 on: Time Format »

C, E-flat, and G go into a bar. The bartender says, "Sorry, but we don't serve minors." So E-flat leaves, and C and G have an open fifth between them.

After a few drinks, the fifth is diminished, and G is out flat. F comes in and tries to augment the situation, but is not sharp enough.
D comes in and heads for the bathroom, saying, "Excuse me; I'll just be a second."

Then A comes in, but the bartender is not convinced that this relative of C is not a minor.

Then the bartender notices B-flat hiding at the end of the bar and says, "Get out! You're the seventh minor I've found in this bar tonight."

E-flat comes back the next night in a three-piece suit with nicely shined shoes.

The bartender says, "You're looking sharp tonight. Come on in, this could be a major development."

Sure enough, E-flat soon takes off his suit and everything else, and is au natural.

C is brought to trial, found guilty of contributing to the diminution of a minor, and is sentenced to 10 years of D.S. without Coda at an upscale correctional facility.

This is sooo funny :lol: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: Time Format by Harley Hexxe »

Harley Hexxe

• Superhero Member
« Reply #51 on: Time Format »

Ain't THAT the truth :lol:

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net
« Reply #52 on: Time Format »

This is sooo funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

+1 how do you come up with these things  :lol:

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #53 on: Time Format »

Go Kim, +1  :thumb-up: a really good chuckle at the end of a very full on day.... thanks  :wave:
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

Harley Hexxe

• Superhero Member
« Reply #54 on: Time Format »

...If they had taught this kind of Music Theory when I was in school, I would have ended up A Major!

Aww geez, I'd better give it a rest  :facepalm:

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net
« Reply #55 on: Time Format »

:facepalm: ;D

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #56 on: Time Format »

:lol:
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

Kim

• Administrator
« Reply #57 on: Time Format »

As some of you may have heard, somebody broke into Metallica's rehearsal studio and stole a bunch of stuff.  Several items were missing, including the one-of-a-kind snare drum Lars used during their "St. Anger" album recording sessions.  Fortunately in a matter of hours, the missing snare was tracked down and recovered through the fine detective work of the S.F.P.D. 
A pic of the iconic snare is shown:

Also stolen were Kirk's entire collection of wah pedals.  There is a Reward posted for whoever has them to never return them......

Iperfungus

• Methodical killers do good jobs!
« Reply #58 on: Time Format »

As some of you may have heard, somebody broke into Metallica's rehearsal studio and stole a bunch of stuff.  Several items were missing, including the one-of-a-kind snare drum Lars used during their "St. Anger" album recording sessions.  Fortunately in a matter of hours, the missing snare was tracked down and recovered through the fine detective work of the S.F.P.D. 
A pic of the iconic snare is shown:

Also stolen were Kirk's entire collection of wah pedals.  There is a Reward posted for whoever has them to never return them......

That's a fake, Kim.
This is the original snare drum Lars used on St. Anger...

About Kirk's stolen wha pedals, I've paid my quote already.
Did you?  :headbanger:
« Last Edit: Time Format by Iperfungus »
On the run again!

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net
« Reply #59 on: Time Format »

;D
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up