ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Temp "Time Format" issue Fix in Discussions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Complete Rack: MP-1, MQ-1, Peavey 60 60, Intellifex (silver face), 12 Space SKB  (Read 3723 times)

Hersh

Hey everyone! It's been way too long!  :wave:

Anyway, I have a complete rack that includes all the items in the title and I'm down to trade or sell. However, I'm not too interested in breaking up anything unless it's an unreal offer.

Not really sure what I'm interested in for trades, but don't hesitate to throw out an offer, it wouldn't hurt to ask. However(2), for trades, I'm leaning more towards guitars (ESP, Ibanez RGs, explorers, telecasters, etc), as opposed to amps, but nothing is completely off limits... Partial trades (gear and cash is awesome too).

Lastly, I don't have this posted on c-list yet, but figured I'd give you guys first crack. I'm not trying to make the deal of the year, but I'm also not trying to give the rack away either. Looking for a fair deal on both ends. Potentially, willing to negotiate on shipping costs, but ideally, I would prefer a local transaction. Willing to travel a decent distance to work something out if you live in California.

I'm located in Santa Barbara, CA 93101.

Complete Rack (wired with planet waves cables):
     ADA MP-1
     ADA MQ-1
     Peavey 60 60 classic
     Rocktron intellifex LTD (silver face)
     12 Space Gator rack - its says SKB in the title, but I ran out of space and Gator would fit. Essentially the same thing though.
     Surge protector is use to supply power.

Thanks,

Hersh

GuitarBuilder

ADA and Rockman Heads
Marshall amps
Strats and Les Pauls

Hersh

I should have done that... My bad, I'll get some up by tomorrow!
Pages: [1]   Go Up