Miscellaneous > Discussions

Show me your pedalbords

(1/2) > >>

El Chiguete:
So many have shown their racks but now I want to see your pedalboards, expecially looking to see what you run before your ADA preamps  :banana-dance:  :banana-rock:

Dante:
What's a pedalboard? I just use my MXC, Quad switch and CC pedal. One midi cable to the front of the stage & the wireless in my rack.

Systematic Chaos:

--- Quote from: Dante on September 14, 2014, 12:31:30 AM ---What's a pedalboard? I just use my MXC, Quad switch and CC pedal. One midi cable to the front of the stage & the wireless in my rack.

--- End quote ---

...don´t forget the to mention the most important piece (ref. to Steve Vai): the FAN!!!  :thumb-up:

Here´s my pedalboard....Controls and switches everything in my 4cm-set-up Triaxis/MPX-G2/2:90 ... The "analog" section of the MPX-G2 [Wah (controlled by the R1´s pedal), Comp, OD/Dist] plus Phaser and/or Flanger is generally routed before the Triaxis, all Modulation, Harmonizer, Delay, Reverb after the Triaxis.
The Rocktron Hex pedal on the left controls the Master Volume.
Same as with Dante, 1 MIDI Cable (Phantom Powered) from Rack to my stage spot, that´s it.

El Chiguete:
Chaos how much you find (if any) tone is change by connecting thru 4CM with the MPX-G2? I used to do that but I felt it tooked away the life of my MP1.

Systematic Chaos:

--- Quote from: El Chiguete on September 14, 2014, 06:59:36 AM ---Chaos how much you find (if any) tone is change by connecting thru 4CM with the MPX-G2? I used to do that but I felt it tooked away the life of my MP1.

--- End quote ---

>>>...replied in the MPX-G2 Thread

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version