Miscellaneous > Discussions

WELCOME TO THE ADA DEPOT - START HERE

(1/10) > >>

Dante:
We were hammered by spambots early on, so I had increased the security measures a bit. You now have to enter a secret code for your first five posts, but that will disappear after the forum 'trusts' you as a real person and not a robot. We do apologize for the inconvenience.

===============================
TIP FOR ATTACHING PIX: Please try to keep your attached images 800 pixels (wide or tall) on the longest edge to make it easier to view in-line. Some technical photos (very close range, high resolution) may not conform to this constraint.

DONATIONS
Donations are gladly accepted, and greatly appreciated. I have been footing the bill to host this site, others have paid for domain registration etc. I set up this PayPal account to cover our expenses. You will be sending donations to my freelance graphic design business, which pays for the hosting.

I have the PayPal account separate from my design business money - Thanks in advance!

TIP FOR EMBEDDING YOUTUBE VIDEOS
Simply go to the video on YouTube that you want to share (by clicking on the 'View on YouTube link in the lower right corner of the video you're watching)

Then, copy the URL (the web address in the address bar at the top of your web browser) - that's the link we need.

Come back here to the Depot and simply use the tag [youtube] before your link and close the link by using the same tag, by by adding a / before the word youtube. Like this, without all the spaces: [ / y o u t u b e ] You must include the square brackets around your tags.

SEE THE IMAGES ATTACHED TO THIS POST FOR CLARIFICATION

Take care, enjoy the forum

:banana-dance:
Dante

Zettx:
Hi Dante,
This is a great forum, nice set up, thumbs up  :thumb-up:

Testy:
Okay, you will have to enter the verification code for your first FIVE posts, after that, it's off.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I had to take these steps to keep out the spambots. Enjoy the forum!!!

Rodney_g:
Dante,

Thanks so much for getting this forum back up and running!  :banana:

Ibanez RG:
I'm very happy to see ADA forum back again, i hope it will stay 4ever :) :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version